Y

My body shook as I realized what I must've done... that is if the memories were real. I looked at my hands in disgust... I murdered someone... no, I murdered two people. My breaths became more ragged as I began thinking about it. I was no better than any of them, yet I looked at them with such disgust. I could never imagine myself killing anyone, yet I apparently had.

"Aww!! Is lil ol' Shushu upset~!" A giggle followed the words, "Y'know I should be the one upset," the voice became deeper losing its childishness, "But I'm not~! I'm sooooo happy actually!!"

"Tsumugi you aren't fooling me a second time..." I sighed.

"If you say so," she changed her voice back to her's.

There was a quietness that swept over the room, neither of us broke it, neither seeming to want to. It wasn't a comfortable silence, no it was one you'd feel while watching a scary movie, right before the jumpscare. I didn't turn to face her, afraid that that's just what she'd do, jumpscare me. If I turned around who would she look like? Would she be herself? Maybe she'd be Oma? Maybe Kaito-

I felt a hand on my shoulder making me tense up, "Did you finally figure it out?" Kaede-

Just the voice alone made tears well up in my eyes instantaneously.

"You killed his family Saihara," she said in a whispery tone.

"N-No! Stay away! Please!" I turned around, finding that she was in fact dressed up as her as well.

"But why?" She took a step closer, I closed my eyes as hard as I could, hoping an escape would suddenly appear.

"Come on sidekick! What's wrong? Huh?" I opened my eyes to find she'd changed into Kaito bringing my tears to my eyes.

"Please," I cried out, the word hardly even escaping my lips.

Tsumugi changed back into her normal self sighing, "What's the use... the killing game is over anyways, this is all so boring now..." she looked to the ground her pout growing, "I've disappointed Junko."

"Wh-Why are you still calling this a game?" I asked, my voice still shaky from crying.

She lifted her head up, smiling at me once again, "Because that's exactly what this is! A game! A fun game to play with all your friends! Don't you agree?"

I was about to yell at her in disgust when it hit me.

It hit me why no one had found us, why no one was looking for us, why no one noticed this stupid dome we had been trapped in.

"This is all virtual reality, isn't it?"

A/N: sorry this is so short! There's just another chapter or two after this then the endings which is really weird-Imma try and draw something for each remaining chapter and yeah

Imma try and draw something for each remaining chapter and yeah