Day -300

My parents are coming tomorrow, they're bringing their friends and their kid. They refuse to tell me his name, but they told me he's socially awkward. I believe his parents work or have worked on Danganronpa, although I could be wrong. I really hope they have, that way I can actually have an interesting conversation with them.

Oma has been weird, some days he refuses to spare me a glance, let alone speak, and other days he clings to me.

I'm very tempted to introduce him to my parents as my boyfriend, although I don't think he'd go threw with it. He'd either find it very weird and never talk to me again or accidentally tell them everything.

Since I had nothing planned for the day I decided to turn on my laptop and get on the forum. I scrolled down, finding none of the theories interesting, until I saw one; Amami is Komeada and Monica's kid
I spent the next fifteen minutes of my life reading that. Those were fifteen minutes well spent.

I scrolled down more, scrolling for at least half an hour before coming across something I usually wouldn't spare a second glance. The only reason this caught my eye is because of who posted it; UltimateCosplayer. A very stupid username, but a username none the less. No one was sure what her actual name was, although she was fairly popular in the fandom. She couldn't draw, but she did write fanfics, and occasionally cosplay although her face was usually at least partly hidden. She usually seemed to cosplay Junko, covering her face with Monokuma.

The thing was called sea-saw and was one of the best things I'd ever read. It entailed a murder for a new Danganronpa game! It went into great detail, even making up a slight back story for the ritual that would be used as an excuse.

I loved the idea and wanted to add to it so I scrolled down, but found for some odd reason I wasn't logged in. I rolled my eyes, slightly frustrated. I put my username, Kirigirifanboy626, and my password, Oma11037. I found myself laughing a bit as I put the password in, my infatuation with the boy sure had grown in the short while I'd known him.

After leaving my comment saying he should murder someone before doing that I went back to scrolling, stopping on a piece of fanart. Oma's fanart to be exact.

I clicked on it, just to be sure. His style was so unique I could easily tell it apart from anyone else's, and this was his. I know I'd watched him draw this one in particular, a drawing of Chiaki, Hajime, and Komeada hanging out on the beach. I clicked on the profile, AnxiousPanta, and sure enough more of his art appeared.

There was a new post, posted an hour or two ago, a picture he drew of Kirigiri with the text he likes her probably likes her more than me

I just stared confused, who could he be talking about?

I went into the comments

Bagel891: I'm sure he doesn't

AnxiousPanta: You haven't met him. I'm sure he does.

Bagel891: Dude, I swear he can't. If he does then you REALLY have a shitty taste in men

AnxiousPanta: Still better than yours :P

Bagel891: TAKE IT BACKKAHOSBOABOAKBAKBSB-

AnxiousPanta: Make me

Their conversation continued, but I didn't feel like reading anymore. Whoever he was talking about appeared to be his crush. I began to try and come up with who his crush could be when a knock at my door interrupted my train of thought.