(Real)Day -213/2

A/N: I had to rewrite half of this :,,,)

It was very late when I hear a knock at my door, 11:34. I grumbled as I made my way to the door, glaring the whole way there. I had a bad feeling about this, but I decided to open the door anyways.

Oma stood on my door step in a lose fitting t-shirt and baggy pants, he had a black eye and bloody nose... maybe a few scratches. My gaze immediately softened as I let him in, taking him straight to the bathroom.

"...It was him again, wasn't it?" I asked as I grabbed the peroxide from the cupboard.

"N-No!"

I raised an eyebrow as I began to put the rag onto his cuts, "Then who was it?"

"...I-It... it was... uummm...."

I sighed, "Oma, please... You know you're a horrible liar."

He looked defeated, "...P-Please don't do a-anything s-stupid..."

I scoffed, "Oma, I'm not going to do anything stupid!"

He flinched, "...I'm sorry... let's just go and watch Danganronpa or something... ok?"

He nodded and I took him to my room, setting up the show on my TV, "Do you care what season I put on?"

"H-Hmm... I-I don't think I-I've seen season 44..."

My eyes went wide, "What?!"

"I-"

"Oma! We have to watch it right away!"

I hastily set it up, plopping down next to Oma after. As soon as the intro began I could feel excitement filling me.

Season 44 was boring story wise, it was sorta like 28, but they added a new gimmick to it; the game players were some of the kids from Towa city... it was also the last season to-

"H-Hey... Saihara..."

"Yeah?"

"...That... never mind..."

"No! Tell me!"

"No, i-it's stupid..."

"Oma, pleaaaassseeeee!"

"...That guy... he sorta looks like you..." he mumbled.

"Oh! Him?" I pointed at the screen.

"Y-Yeah... Him..."

"Well that's because he's my uncle!"

"Your uncle was in Danganronpa?" He sounded slightly excited and turned towards me.

"Y-Yeah-"

"That's so cool! Can I meet him? I want to meet him-"

"He died."

"W-What?"

"Yeah... two or three of the machines got messed up, and the three people connected to them... died... he was supposed to be one of the survivors."

Oma looked saddened, "I'm sorry..."

"It's fine! I never knew him!" I smiled as I turned back to the TV. The episode began and (as always) Monokuma introduced the new contestants into the game. After the first trial I could tell Oma was getting tired, he was yawning. He put his head on my shoulder for a bit, clinging to my arm.

"...Saihara..." I paused the show and turned towards him again, slightly annoyed. This was one of my favorite trials in all of Danganronpa history! How dare he interrupt it!... although I found it hard to stay mad when I looked at him.

"What?"

"I'm tired, can we finish this in the morning?"

I nodded, "Do you want to sleep here or in my parent's room?"

"Here... its warmer..." he curled up into a little ball.

I ran my hands threw his hair, loving the feel, "Hey Oma..."

"Y-Yeah?"

"Why is your hair so soft?" I twirled some around my finger.

He shrugged, "Its not that soft..." he murmured.

"Yeah it is," I pouted, placing a quick kiss on his forehead, making him blush.

"Stooppp," he tired pushing me away, although that didn't work. I wrapped my arms around him, snuggling into him.

"Night Oma~" I cooed out.

"Night..."

A/N: sooo at first I thought I only had like three maybe five more chapters left of this dumpster fire but it's more like 10-

Ummm I'll try and update this regularly again but can't keep any promises

Also imma probably upload another normal Saihara chapter this pretty soon.