Day -120

A/N: have this third chapter of the day also cuz why not-

Today was the day of the season finale for Danganronpa! Kokichi was sitting in my lap as I played with his hair, smiling. He leaned his head back slightly, "C-Can you stop please?"

I nodded, kissing his forehead, "Of course." I then turned my attention back to the TV.

"I-I wonder who the mastermind is..."

I nodded, "I think it's Uki! I mean have you seen her? She has Junko's hair and everything!"

He nodded, "Y-Yeah..."

The episode started, Baiko, Uki, Minoru, Taji, and Amami appeared in the trial ground. Amami glared at Baiko and Uki, "It's the both of you!"

"Wh-What?!" Uki cried out, "I-I'm not the mastermind!"

"Yeah! Plus there's only one mastermind isn-"

The episode suddenly cut out. Oma quickly turned to me, "W-What's going on?"

I stroked his cheek, "Nothing, don't worry," I placed a kiss on his cheek, "Probably just the TV acting up."

"B-But..."

I sighed, "Let's just grab something to eat, by the time we finish we can catch a rerun somewhere, ok?"

He sighed but nodded, "I-If you say so..."

I don't remember exactly what we ate but it was some sort of soup.

When we got back the episode still wasn't showing so I got on my computer, finding a lot of new news articles all Danganronpa partipents killed due to technical difficulties.

16 dead and one being rushed to hospital after technical malfunction

There were also some videos, I clicked on one.

The room it was in wasn't one of the ones in the killing game, it was were they put the players while the game was going on. A boy with platinum hair, who I could've sworn was Kiibo, was messing with one of the panels, it seemed that something was already going wrong with it.

His body suddenly began convulsing as someone screamed to cut the electricity.

"O-Oh m-my-" Oma looked ready to faint as I shut my laptop, running over to comfort him.

...

"Danganronpa, the long going show that began in 2010, seems to have finally been cancelled due to an incident. This incident killed all but on contestant and one of the engineer working on the show. The game has had contestants really die before, like in the first and second seasons, though it has never went there something as serious as this. There is outrage everywhere, from those who lost loved one to the fans of Danganronpa, all mourning the loss of something," the blue haired girl snarled at this. Did they think they could just cancel Danganronpa? Because they couldn't! She'd make sure of it! Oh yes she would! She picked up her phone, dialing a number.

She hung up after a lengthy talk with her father and some of his... associates. They agreed to it, and that's all that mattered... now she just needed to find 16 ultimates, and lucky lucky her she already had two!

A/N I had to look up what being electrocuted is like for this chapter-
How fun
Also sorry it's short-