Epilogue

My dearest Violet,

If you're reading this I didn't make it. I am truly sorry.

I am truly sorry for everything I put you through. Bringing you into this whole ordeal, putting you in danger, having you find me at my worst, helping you out when you didn't ever need me, and most importantly, your mother, and for ever doubting you. It's all my fault and I take full responsibility for it all.

If you're reading this my attempts to save you have been made successful and I've achieved the only thing worth achieving in life ever- saving you.

I ask that you never remember me as the man who ruined it all, but as the man who loved you with all his heart, as best as he could.

You are the only woman I have ever loved in my life and to just have met you, I am truly thankful. 

I do apologize for not knowing how to show that love or for messing up along the way, because I know I'm guilty of that, but you, you're absolute perfection. You came out of nowhere and made my life worth living.

Forgive me for the attempted drink in your face.

There's money in the safe at your new home. I am sorry I couldn't make it. Please don't think any further into what could have happened to me. Don't ask any questions. Just know I'll always be with you at heart. Most importantly, please don't cry, it pains me horrendously and you will never understand, regardless if I'm there or not. 

I love you so much and I will never stop loving you.

No words can describe your immense beauty inside and out. You were the only light that shined in my dim life.

I hope you can forgive me for it all. I hope you can find another love and that whoever that may be, they treat you better than I ever did. Don't stay as closed up as you were before, you're a beautiful soul.

I love you with all my heart.

- Love, Alex.