❣26_"What the Hell do we do Now?"❣

Wednesday Night
....

“Tea please.” I sit down in a booth that is in a more secluded part of the place. I stare out the window in anticipation. “Hey, sorry I took so long.” I jump as Jenny slides in, scaring the crap out of me. “I had to make sure everything was in order. You should have seen Carlyle’s face when he found out they hadn’t told him. I’m just glad he hasn’t seen the file yet.” I breath out. Thank god. “So where is it?” I don’t get to answer as the waiter comes with my drink. “Anything for you ma’am?” Jenny shakes her head and the lady leaves. I slip out the paper from under my shirt. “Thank god for your curves.” I look at her like seriously. She smiles. I pass her the paper and we both open it to find about three papers inside. “It’s an agreement.” We read through the papers. It states regulations, like no telling others and that he will carry out the agreement. The second describes exactly the thing I was looking for. The destruction of Hell after the war. “What I don’t seem to get is where does he expect all the dead evil people to go? I shrug. “My thoughts exactly.” I think for a moment. “Maybe lost in no where or…”

“Omg!” Jenny cuts me off as I see the horror on her face. “Those souls will be free. I’m afraid he might use them against heaven.” I think about it. “He’s going to control the souls….but then how will he get rid of them once he gets his way?”

“That’s the part I’m not sure of.” I sigh. I hate when I don’t understand things.

“Hey look!” She points to a signature that is written at the bottom of the last paper. I read it. “James Eaton” I pause. “Who’s James Eaton?” She takes out her computer. “Well lets find out.” I drink my tea as I wait.

After a while she speaks. “Woah that is some crazy shit right there.” She looks at me. “He’s an ex military. It says here that as of last year a bombing caused him to lose his legs and best friend, who was apparently in a coma.” She pauses. “According to this, his friend died about a month ago.” Well that’s sad, but why? As if reading my thoughts she responds. “My best guess is that he blames God. Of course Carlyle would choose him, I mean he has a whole Military with him.”

“But then Humans would know of what is beyond them.” She closes her laptop. “Exactly!” I think about it. If he wants to take over and let humans know, it must mean he wants power over everyone. “To rule earth.” She smiles. “Now your getting it. You’re a little slow but at least you got it.”

“What the hell do we do now?” She smirks. “That my friend, is the best part.”

......................................................

Did you guys expect what Just happened, cause I sure as hell didn't. Haha