Detective Connor

Gavin sat at his desk with his feet on the table, playing flappy bird on his phone - it may be old but it was still damn good. No one was at the station, Gavin was always early. He used to wait outside when he first joined the team but when Fowler had seen him on a Sunday morning he gave him the key to the place

"You're don't have to be so early all the time, your not missing anything,"
Gavin glanced up and saw Jeffrey pass him.
"I can get here when I want. Or do you want another Hank?" He spat.
"I don't want another of either of you." Fowler countered. As he closed the door to his office.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Gavin had been sitting in the break room talking to Chris, a police officer who had been there longer than Fowler himself.
"Have you seen Connor recently? He's got a permanent job as a detective."
Reed glared at him
"What?! Fuck that! You're still a damn police officer and he gets to be a detective just for existing?"
"He's a deviant you know, you can't keep treating him like shit anymore."
"Relax, it's not like it's got a soul," footsteps neared the break room, "speak of the devil, here's that dipshit now."

"Hello detective Reed." Gavin glared at him. Connor was face to face with him, this gave him time to scan him.

Name: Gavin Reed
Age: 36
Date of birth:  10/7/02 ( 7/10/02  if your English like me )
Eye colour: green
Hair colour: medium ash brown
Blood type: 0+
Occupation: Detroit police department detective

"What do you want dipshit?"
Connor furrowed his eyebrows,
"I am a deviant now Reed, you can't talk to me like I am still a machine."

Gavin scoffed,
"You look like a machine to me, with that fucking LED poking out of your head. If you were a deviant, that wouldn't be there, would it?"

Connor ignored him and walked to the coffee machine. "Since when did robots drink or eat?" Reed leaned on the counter next to him.
"I can if I wanted to, but it wouldn't make a different to my systems. This one though, is for Luitenent Anderson."
Gavin took the cup of coffee and chugged it all, then shoved it back into Connor's hand, thanks for the coffee plastic"  He remarked smirking as he headed back to his desk.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Fucking hell Connor, what took you so long?" Hank complained while taking the coffee out of the androids hand.
"Detective Reed was being unreasonable. I promise to be quicker next time." Connor complied.
"That fucking asshole again? Connor, you gotta stand up for yourself - you're a deviant now." Hank put his hand on Connor's shoulder. Connor sat down at his desk and looked through files of assaults against androids. "I know, but the new emotions are strange,  I don't know how to deal with them yet."
"Well, if Gavin gives you shit come to me and I'll fucking kick his head in."
Connor nodded and continued to work.

"Connor!! My office!" Fowler ordered.

"You'll be assigned a new case, with detective Reed." Connor only nodded.
"It's to do with red ice suspicions in the a motel. You'll be working the night shift"
"If you don't mind me asking, why Reed?"
Connor shifted in his seat, unsure of what to think about working a night shift with Reed.
"Because only the night shift is available and Gavin is the only one who can stay up that late every day. Now get out," Connor gave him a quick smile and then left to go find Detective Reed. 

"Detective Reed," Gavin looked up from his phone and scoffed.
"What do you want plastic." Connor's LED flashed yellow and blue. Gavin smiled, knowing he pissed him off.
"We've been assigned a case together," Gavin's face dropped. "I was wondering when we could look at the files,"
Gavin thought, "Now would be a good time? We only have half an hour left though."
Connor was suprised at how different Gavin's attitude was when he was working, "Well? Come on dipshit," Connor agreed and stood next to Reed while they looked at the files.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

This is my first book so I'm obviously really bad at writing. I don't really like the way I write but oh well. The cover art is mine. OK bye.

Word count :733