0.7

Okay.... So there might be some Meredon (Meredith & Brandon) moments. I think they are so cute together. Plus you might learn their past with each other.

Let's *Snap* Get *Snap* Start *Snap* Ed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meredith's pov

"How about we bring those days back? Meredith would you be my girlfriend?" Brandon asked.

Okay. Does Brandon really want to be with me? I mean, he still has feelings for me. Plus I have feelings for him to. Like we dated from, middle school all the way to junior year. About 6 years, with him.

So now I know what I'm going to say. "Brandon..I would love to be your girlfriend!" I said. He smiled.

"For a second I thought you were gonna say, no. But I guessed wrong" He said.

I giggled "Brandon, I've been with you for 6 years, do you think I got over you?" I said.

"Yeah. Because you and that Kian guy. Looked like you guys had a lot of chemistry" He said.

"Look Brandon. I liked Kian, but we would act like a couple but weren't. So I guess I don't like him any more." I said

"Oh okay. I'm gonna change into my pyjamas" He said getting up and kissing my cheek.

I smiled, because Brandon cares for me then any other guy would.

I pulled out my and check every social media. Then I checked twitter. Maybe I shouldn't. Whatever just click it.

@KianLawley: Why would I waste my time with someone that doesn't believe me? It's like they were joking the whole time and never cared at all!

Huh? This tweet was totally about me. He's sub tweeting me! He is so childish! Writing a dumb stupid tweet. God, Kian.

Then there was this hashtag. That was trending....

#GetKeredithBackTogether

Oh.My.Gosh. Why?! No, no,no,no. They don't understand that Kian is a liar!!

@MeredithCarters: You know what? I will not care for someone that lies, to my friggin face! This person obviously doesn't trust me enough so just lies!

There! Ha! How do you like me know Kian?! Do you wanna kiss me still or nah?! Do you still like me?!

But then I remembered something. The fricken wedding and he's my date. Hm maybe I could ask Brandon to be my date. Because April, really likes him and all. Plus! She doesn't even know Kian so Brandon is a better choice.

Maybe Kian can still come? Just with the boys. I just need to text the girls and then the boys. Then Kian. Let's start with him first.

To: Kian

Hi. I just wanted to say that you can still come to the wedding it's just that...Brandon is gonna be my date.

I waited for his reply, he replied so quickly.

From: Kian

Wtf?! This dude is stealing my spot for you! Listen Mere, I really like you and I shouldn't have lied to you but I did.

To: Kian

You just need to calm yourself! Like jeeze! You lied and I just don't like liars! So just whatever! Let's forget this, and I'm going to pretend that I never ever liked you!

From: Kian

Okay, fine. Whatever makes you happy.

To: Kian