0.9

Hi!

Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meredith's Pov

Kian. Friggin. Lawley. Is. Here.

Why me? Like no! Why? Why?!

"Hi Mere" He said

"Hey" I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

Brandon turned around and saw him. He sighed in annoyance. "Does he follow you around? Is he a stalker?" He asked. I couldn't help to giggle at him, "No he is not. I guess he's on a date with her" I said. Jasmine. Okay, she is friggin pretty! No wonder Kian likes her.

~*~

The whole time we were there, we kept looking at each other. He was trying to make me jealous, ha! Please, like I would ever get jealous, I'm not that type.

Then I got pissed off at Jasmine. She turned around saw us, and bite her lip and was checking out Brandon! Like bish whet? Is you good? Like, he is mine back the frick off.

~*~

"Well.." Brandon said when we were getting into his car.

"Well..What?" I said

"Everything was fine, until that girl looked at me" He said and bit his lip, wow.

"Well I'm sorry that she can't have you! Your mine" I said. Wow. I'm not jealous just pissed off that she can't see!

I saw him blush, he turned to me and smiled. Oh gosh, them dimples. "Don't worry I would never fall for her!" He said. Awe.

"Okay, but look at her is so pretty! No wonder Kian likes her" I said

"Well, your prettier and I'm pretty sure Kian still likes you" He said

What if that is true? What if Kian did like me? But I'm with Brandon and I love him. I'm sure Kian doesn't, he has Jasmine. Now thinking about Jasmine, I want some tea. No you know what? I want Starbucks right now. Or better ice cream, yum ice cream. Food, just so yummy.

~*~

We finally got home and guess what? Brandon is the best boyfriend ever! He got me Starbucks! I repeat, he got me Starbucks. Best boyfriend of the year.

"Brandonnnnn" I said.

"Meredithhhhhh" He copied me.

"I'm so bored" I said.

"Your always bored! Like you's need rehab" He said.

"Is you good? Like no" I said.

"Please" He said.

"I'm going to go change into my pyjamas" I said heading upstairs.

"Can I watch?" Brandon said. I turned around and saw him smirking.

"Betch, no" I said.

I got into his room and pulled out my pyjamas. Then I went into the washroom. It was a tank top that said 'i love you' and then shorts that were red. I pulled my hair into a high pony tail. I got out my makeup wipes and washed off all of my make up.

I went back into his room, to find him shirtless. Okay. This is awesome. But we was looking down, and I came in quietly so he didn't hear me. Then I started to gaze.

"Babe, again?" He said looking up and smiling.

"Yes" I said and smiled "I'm sorry that I have a boyfriend" I said.