His First bike

Jared:
It a normal Saturday afternoon I was planning on going out to buy a new car but instead of buying a car I'm going to get a bike and I'm taking my darling with me. I got dress and I ran downstairs to find Y/N, I found her in her study room finishing her projects for work, I knocked on her door. "Come in" She yelled I walked in looking at her beauty, she is so beautiful even when she is working, "Hey babe I need to ask you something" she stopped working and looked up to me with a sweetest smile ever. "Sure what is it?" She said as she tilted her head a bit " I'm going to get a bike would you like to come with me?" I asked her, she sat there for a while then she said "Sure I don't see why not!" I did my happy dance then I kissed her forehead and dance my way out.

Y/N:
I got ready when Jared asked me about me going with him to get his bike I really needed a break from working, I been working on my project for 4 days nonstop it really killing me, I'm glad Jared asked me to go out I really needed it! I went change from my work clothes to a nicer and cleaner looks I put my hair down and did my makeup now I am ready. Jared hollered to me like 3 times asking if I'm ready, I walked down the stairs to the front door where Jared is, he seems surprised. "What?" I asked he just stand there smiling at me, "You looks lovely!" I blushed as he crashed his lip into mine then he let go of me and nodded, I nodded back then headed out the door.

Jared:
We drove to the car sale, I got out first then I helped Y/N out even though she is capable of doing it herself, we walked in and asked if I can look at something bike, the lady said sure. So me and Y/N we are looking at bike till the salesman walked up to us, "Hello are you buying some new vehicles for today?" He asked I look at Y/N and smiled "Yes we are!" I said proudly, he gave us a tour then he asked "what type of car are you looking for?" Then Y/N said "He is looking for a bike!" He was gladly to help us find a bike that I like. As we were looking at the bikes I found one that I really like it was Harley Davidson black motorcycle, I told Y/N to come over to take a look at it then the salesman said "That there is the 1987 Harley Davidson bike!" I asked Y/N if we can have it, she nodded as her response. "We would to have it!" I said smiling the salesman gave me the paperwork and I signed it all, I handed it back to him, "She all yours, you two have a great day!" We wave at him and took the bike home.

Y/N:
Once we were home Jared went out again to buy helmets but this time I stay behind cuz I really needed to finish working. An hour later Jared came home with 2 helmets, he came to my study room and said "Would you like to go for a ride?" I smiled and laughed, "Ok sure!" We got on the bike for the first time and took it for a ride.