Jared save you from drunk men

Y/N:
Today is my B/F/N's 21 birthday and she is throwing a party at a bar, Jared has been telling me that I should bring him with me but I been convincing him that I know how to handle drunk people and he finally gave up but he told me if I'm outnumbered call him, I just nodded, then left the room to get ready for the party.

Jared:
I'm very worried about Y/N what if she too drunk to drive or what if she gets kidnapped or what if she gets in a fight with someone, all the negative things about Y/N getting hurts runs through my mind that it left me with a headache. Y/N is very special to me, she my everything. I called Jensen and asked him what to do, all he told me that I should quit being a worrywart and he is right I should stop being one.

Y/N:
After I got ready, I went downstairs to tell Jared that I was going to leave. "Jared!" I sang, he came towards me "Yes?" He played along with me. "I'm leaving I will be home at 11 Ok?" I said as I opened the door, he nodded and kissed me on my forehead, he waved at me as I got in my car.

Jared:
Y/N left and to be honest I'm terrified for her, I'm having two thoughts one thought is that I should follow her and the other one is that I should stay here, wait for her calls, maybe I should stay here and wait for her calls... yeah I should stay here it more safer for me and Y/N. See I'm a smart Moose

Y/N:
Me and my B/F/N are having so much fun, we been dancing, drinking, talking, laughing all the shits that my friend did. My B/F/N is so drunk she had 4 shots, she told me that I should call her boyfriend Misha to come pick her up. Misha arrived at the bar looking for us I waved my arms for Misha to see where we are, he came towards me and gave me a hug, he walked up to my B/F/N tap her shoulder trying to wake her up, I told him that she is knocked out from the alcohols and laugh as he pick her up, then he asked if I need a ride I nodded my head no cuz I was capable to drive obviously cuz of Jared. We both exited the bar we waved each other goodbye then I noticed that there a group of guys in front of Jared's Impala What the Fuck? I thought as I walked up to Jared's car.

Jared:
I haven't heard anything from Y/N that worried me even more, That it I'm going to that bar to save my baby! I thought as I rode my bike to the bar where Y/N is. As I arrived to the bar parking I couldn't believe my eyes a group of drunk ass guys are touching my baby and she trying to defend herself, I got off of my bike and ran to her. "HEY GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!" I yelled angrily I can see Y/N was crying and terrified, I became even more angrier at them so I ran to them and beat the shits out of the guys for touching my kitten.

Y/N:
Jared was beating the guys down just trying to protect me. When he was done he came towards me and hugs me tightly as possible I was really terrified of that event, and he can tell. "Hey, hey you are safe with me" he cooed at me and we went home in separate vehicles.

Jared:
We came home and the song called The dance by Garth Brook played on the radio which I accidentally left on before I left, I asked Y/N if she would like to dance with me and we danced to that song all night knowing that my babygirl is safe with me in my arms forever.