Supernatural season 9 photo with Moose part 2

Hi in this chapter you will be deaf or hard of hear due to medication, so don't hate me cuz I choose that.  I'm deaf myself so please respect my choices thank you

Y/N:
Me and Jared we came back to do some more photos with the rest of the cast but today was not my day, I woke up in extreme pain in my abdomen. I called out for Jared he ran to the room and started talk but I heard nothing, I look at Jared with fears in my eyes. "Jared??" I screamed louder to get his attention then I see him running into the room he was saying something but I couldn't understand. "..........." Jared said, I gave him a confusing look. He looks confused as well but he got up and left. I was shock that he left me there confused and angry but he came back with a pen and a piece of paper. He wrote "honey, I think you're deaf!" I tear up as I look up to meet Jared's eyes, I been to sob as Jared climb up the bed and soothe me as he brushed my hair. He let go of me and wrote "everything is going to be okay hun, we will get you hearing aids and find some class where they teach you sign language ok?" I smiled and nodded. Jared hugged me and climbed out of bed with me and take me downstairs to the kitchen.

Jared:
I took Y/N downstairs to the kitchen, I went behind the island counter as Y/N say across me. I poured her a cup of coffee and poured myself some as well, I grabbed the laptop and search for any sign classes and and finding a Audiology office that is near by the house. Once I found the office and the class I wrote. "Hey I found the class and the office that is near by!" Y/N was so happy, she kissed me across the island and asked me if we can go to the office right now, I nodded. I pick up my phone and made a call.

~At the office~

Y/N:
We were being called to go see the audiologists, I was being tested to see how much I lost and how I can hear. The audiologists gave me hearing aids for me to hear better, she gave Jared the extra stuff for my hearing aids. We said thank you and left. "Hey babe can you hear me?" Jared said, I nodded smiling. "Do you think we can go to the studio for season 9 photo?" He asked. "Yeah!" I beamed as we walk to the car to go to the studio.

~At the studio~

Jared:
We arrived at the studio, I told Robert what happened and he hugged Y/N and said "we still love you girl!" Y/N was in tears of happiness. "Go get ready for the photo with Jared okay?" Y/N nodded and went to the trailer to get ready for the shoot.

~After the shoots~
Y/N:
After the shoots me and Jared we went home and ate dinner with Jensen and Misha, we invited them anyways. We were all in the living room watching supernatural (obviously), Jensen and Misha went home. Jared and I, we went to bed. "Babe?" I asked Jared, he looked at me. "Hmm?" He replied, I looked down in despair. "Honey what wrongs?" He asked my eyes were in tears. "Do you still love me even if I'm deaf now??" I choked on my words feeling anxious about his response. He lift my head up to meet his eyes. "Of course I do honey, with you being deaf, it make me the happiest man ever, I'm even luckier to have you!" He said with pride. I smiled as I blushed and kissed him. "Goodnight Babygirl I love you.." he said, I smiled. "Goodnight babe, I love you too." I said and fell asleep

A/n: I'm sooooo sorry you guys!!! I was so busy with my life! I totally forgot about this book!! And sorry for a short chapter! I hope you guys can forgive me!❤️