He bought a Ranch for you

Jared:
Me and Y/N we been dating for 2 years and today it our anniversary, Y/N told me that she was getting tired of living in the city, I'm not going to lie but I agree with her we been living in the city for 4 years. Today I'm going to go see a friend of mine cuz she owns 4 ranches, I drove for 5 hours and she stands outside waiting for me to show up. "Hey Gen,"  "Hi Jared how are you?"  "I am great how are you?"  "I'm good so what bring you here today?"  "Well me and Y/N are getting tired of living in the city do you mind if we have one of your ranch that we can keep??"  "Sure I don't see why not, let me give you a tour!" After the tour that Gen gave me I paid her and got my sweet Y/N a ranch for our anniversary. I hope she loves it!!

Y/N:
I got up and noticed that Moose is not there. Where is Moose?? I thought but I ignored it till I realized it our anniversary and he not here like he usually does. "Sugar?" I heard Moose sweet voice, he walked in our bedroom and close our door, "I got you breakfast and beautiful roses cuz they are beautiful like you!" He kiss my nose and I giggled. I swear this man is the sweetest person ever! "So what are going to do today?" I ask, he chuckled  then said "Get dress I got a surprise for you Darling" so I did what I was told, I pick out my outfit (above) and did my hair that matches my outfit. As I got ready I saw Moose wearing a cowboy hat it looks so adorable on him. "Wow Y/N you look outstanding!!" I blushed at his comment and smiled, "Thanks you look so handsome yourself" he chuckled as he kiss my forehead.

Jared:
Me and Y/N we are driving for 5 hour back to the ranch however I covered Y/N's eyes so she won't see her surprise. Once we arrived I guided Y/N to the front of the ranch and took her blindfolded off of her eyes. "Happy Anniversary Baby!!" She started to tears I hope they are good ones!

Y/N:
Oh my gosh Jared surprised me with a beautiful big ranch, it so open and free here also quiet it amazing how he can pull this off! "Jared how did you get this beautiful ranch?" I love at the Ranch in awe "A good friend gave it to me cuz since she own 4 ranches" Jared chuckled at me as he admired my face. "Happy anniversary darling!" He smiled at me "Happy anniversary Moose!"