I caught Jared cheating on me (Y/N)

Please no hate, in this chapter Jensen and Danielle are divorced but still remains friends.
This is Your POV of this story, of what happened enjoy:

I was coming home from one of my job, my job is an Actress and a bartender. So I was coming home from my bartender jobs, I tried calling Jared but he was not picking up. "Maybe he asleep after all.. it is late." I thought as I kept driving home. When I got home I called Jared's name, no response.. then I called him again, nothing.. I went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and straight up to bed. I hauled away from my door noticing it opened with the lamp on. "Huh?" I thought. Then I heard something that I wasn't expecting to hear in my room. "Yes! Oh Yes!" I hear Jared's moaning, thinking that he was doing his own thing till I heard.. "oh yes Jared! I was shock hearing a female voice in the room. "Come on you can do it!" Jared moaned and the female screams. My eyes watered, my heart dropped, my world had shattered. I walked into the room quietly, seeing the female shaking after her fun and Jared smiling at her. As she was about to get off of him I screamed at the top of my lungs. "WHAT IS THIS!?!!" I signed as the female and Jared jumped and petrified to see me standing in the front of them. "Y-Y/N!" Jared signed and voice what he was saying, as for the woman, she was covering herself with my sheets. "You," I pointed to the woman. "Go!" I pointed to the door then at her. She squirming out of the sheet to gather her clothes and bolted out the door. As for Jared, I look at him with disgust looks on my face. "How could you?!?!" I sign at him. "Baby.." he calmly breathe, I slapped him across the face and ran out to see Jensen.

~Jensen's house~
I knocked at Jensen's door and waited. "Y/N!" He beamed but noticed I wasn't smiling, my eyes were swollen and red, Jensen knew something was up. "Come on" he guided me into the house. My girls saw me and ran up to me to give me a hug. "Mommy! Mommy!" My twins hugged me. "We miss you but we were having so much fun with Uncle Jensen!!!" My girls were telling me that they were so excited to tell me everything. "Come on pumpkins let watch a movie while mommy and I talk ok?" Jensen took the girls into the playroom to keep them distracted. I went to go make coffee for Jensen and I. Jensen hugged me from behind then kissed my cheek. "What wrong" he asked as I sigh in disputed and I wanted to ask him if I can spend the night with him. However I had to explain him the whole story of what had happened. "And that why I came here asking you if I can spend the night here??" I asked, Jensen hugged me. "Of course Y/N, my home is your home, my door will always be open for you guys including the girls.." he smiled sympathy. "Thank you Jensen..." I yawned tiredly as my girls waddle their way to me and Jen. "Mommy we are tired...." Y/C/N told me as she and her sister rubs their eyes with their tiny little hands. I pick up one child as Jensen pick up the other one and taking them to their room that Jensen had set up for them. "Goodnight my babies.." I whispered to them as I tuck them in and kissed their little cheeks, Jensen did the same thing. I left the room, Jensen closed their door and Jensen asked me if I wanted to stay in his room, I said sure. He carried me bridal style towards the bedroom. "Jensen!!" I smiled as I giggled. "Stop!!" I laugh, Jensen smile at me as he threw me on the bed. Ring! Me and Jensen, we look at each other and ran downstairs to the front door. I look at the peep hole and saw Jared standing outside in the rain, soaking.