Starting to tell the boys

*Bailey's POV*

I woke up in a room i didn't recognize. I started to freak out. Someone put their hand on my leg. I was scared that i kicked who ever it was. A loud bang followed.
"Oww. Why'd you do that" the person said. I recognized the voice it was Brooklyn.
"Sorry. Guess you just scared me" i srugged.
"Its fine."
"Umm. Where am i?"
"Your in mine and Jacks room you fell asleep when you and Andy were on your way home."
"Oh. Umm did he show you?"
"Umm he said that he would rather you tell us."
"Oh ok. What time is it?"
"Its 3pm."
"Holy Shit. How long have i been asleep." I said sitting up fast which was a really bad decision cause my head started to pound. I winced at the pain.
"Hey just take it easy ok." I nodded and layed back down.
"So you gonna keep your promise and tell us?"
"Brook!"
"Sorry i just want to know what wrong with my little sis." He smiled
"Stop calling me that!" I kicked him again.
"Ow ok ok." He laughed.
I sighed. "Where are the other boys?"
"In the Mindy room watching Jack and Harvey play FIFA."
"I suppose i should tell you all." I got up and started to walk to the door when it swong open and hit me.
"OMG Bailey im so sorry." Rye said.
"Its fine i got use to it"i laughed.
"I just came into check on you"
"Oh well i was just about to come out" i laughed.
"Wait. What did u mean by you got use to it?" Brook asked.
"Ill tell you later. And also your my brother soo ya." I laughed. It took a moment to sink into Brooks head but when it did ohh did that turn very fast.
"Why you. Get back here. I will get you!" He yelled after me as i ran away from him laughing.
"Ahhh Harvey,Jack, Andy someone help meeeee" i yelled running into the kitchen/Mindy room.
"What. Whats going on?" Harvey asked.
"Brook...after...me...help..." I said between breaths.
"I found you Bay." Brook yelled running into the room.
"I got him Bailey you run" Andy whispered in my ear. I nodded
"No matter what you plan i will get you" Brook said starting to walk towards me.
"Now!" Andy said grabbing Brooks arms. I ran out of the room. Quickly put on my shoes and ran out of the flat.
"Quickly Bailey he got away!" I head Andy yell as i shut the door. I ran down the stairs and outside. I hid behind the flat. I heard the door open then shut. I saw a shadow coming my direction. I quickly but quietly moved my way around the flat. I bumped into someones legs.
"Found you" he laughed. I know that laugh way to well. It was Brook. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder.
"Put me down!" I yelled hitting his back playfully.
"Never" he laughed. He ran up the stairs, opened the door and dropped me on the sofa and started tickling me.
"B...brook s...s...stop!" I said between breaths.
"Say your sorry"
"S...sorry" he stopped tickling me. I got up off the sofa and jumped on Andys bed beside him and put my head on his shoulder.
"Hey" he said looking down at me.
"Hi" i replied.
"Are you gonna talk about what happened?" He asked.
"Ya i suppose. You guys will have to find out sooner or later." I got up and told Rye, Jack and Harvey to come to the Mindy room so i could explain to them all at once. It was Rye and Jack on Mikeys bed, Mikey and Brook on the sofa and Me, Andy and Harvey on Andys bed.
"Ok so let me start from the beginning. Ever since Brook joined the band." I started. This was gonna take awhile to explain the whole story.

Sorry for taking so long to update i have been so busy over the summer and now with school. Love you all😁❤❤