I'm sorry Brook

*Bailey's POV*

Soooo... This just got awkward. I was looking everywheres except at Brook. But when i finally decided to look at him. He was already looking at me.
"Broo.."
"Im so so so so so sorry Bailey. I never meant to hurt you. I was just..ya know....being a bit too overprotective. I didn't want to see you get hurt like me. Because...because i love you bay. Your the best sis anyone could ask for. I would kill myself if anything happened to you. When you called Rye and he told us something happened to you. I...i couldn't stop thinking that i could've lost my sis. And don't even deny it when i say this. But..its my fault..." Brook said rambling on while crying.
"Brook...its not your fault.." I started.
"Yes it is! If i wouldn't have yelled at you, you wouldn't be in this mess" he cryed
"Brook, come here" i said opening my arms. He walked over and hugged me. He cryed on my shoulder.
"I love you too Brookie. And im sorry. I knew you don't want to see me get hurt. But im 18. I can take care of myself." i whispered. He just nodded.
"And brook?"
"Ya" he mumbled
"What do you mean 'not get hurt like you" he lifted his head to look at me and sighed. He let go and sat down where Harvey was.
"Well do you remember Kyle?"
"Ya. He was your bestfriend why?"
"Well i got feelings for his sister, and that's why i was never home after school i would always go hang out with her. So after months of talking and getting to know each other, my feelings for her got stronger and stronger. One day when i was at her house she said that she had feelings towards me, so i asked her to be my girlfriend. She said yes. But it didn't last long because, i found out, by Kyle, that she already had a boyfriend. I was heartbroken. I ended it the next day. I just didn't want Harvey to hurt you because, well...he...he has or maybe had a girlfriend. We're not sure if there still together" Brook finished. Now i feel stupid for overreacting. He was just trying to be a good brother.

"Im sorry Brook. I kinda overreacted. I know you were just trying to protect me. But like i said before im old enough to take care of myself" i said holding his hand.
"Ya, ok. So do you forgive me?" He asked.
"Hmmm...let me think about it" i smiled.
"Baileeeeeeeeeeeey answerr meeeeeee" brook wined
"Yes i for give you my little Brookie" i smiled.
"Yay" he cheered. Jumping on me.
"Well its about time you two made up" Rye laughed from the door.
"Were you eavesdropping on us?" I glared at him
"Noooo. But Andy was." He smiled
"What no i wasn't" Andy said pushing past Rye to come in. "Rye stop lying to Bailey" Mikey said.
"Im not" he smiled sheepishly.
"Umhmm...i know you too well Beaumont. I know that smile way too well" i said.
"Ok yes i was eavesdropping. But i wanted to make sure you too made up." He said pointing at me and Brook.
"Ya ok. Well its not a really good reason to eavesdrop, but i suppose i could let it slid for now Beaumont" i said. Everyone soon was back in the room. And being their loud obnoxious selves. And they were starting to give me another headache. I groaned and rolled over on my side facing the wall. Well i rolled over as far as i possibly could without hurting my leg anymore then it already hurts.
"You ok Bailey?" Harvey asked.
"No. How would i be ok. I have a broken ankle, you boys and girl are being really loud and giving me another headache." I said a bit too harshly.
"O..ok sorry. I was just asking." Harvey said.
"Sorry i snapped at you. I just really want to go home"
"Well good news, we have to run a few more tests and want to keep you over night just to make sure everythings fine. Then tomorrow morning you could go home." The doctor said
"Wait really. Yes i get to have my cuddle buddy back" Andy yelled smiling.
"Shut up Fowler." I told him.
"Oh sorry" he apologized
"Its fine but can i please get some sleep now. Im really tired."
"Ya. We'll go back to the flat and come back early tomorrow morning to pick you up" Mikey said.
"Ok bye guys"
"Bye little wyatt" Rye said messing up my hair. I just glared at him.
"Bye cuddle buddy" Andy said giving me a hug.
"Bye little sis"
"Omg Brook stop calling me that"
"Bye Bailey. Please stay out of trouble. I know how you can get when your trapped in a room" Addison laughed.
"Ya ya shut up and go" i laughed back.
"See ya later" Jack said giving me a quick hug.
"Bye Irish dude" i giggled
"Bye bye Bailey" Mikey said coming over to hug me.
"Bye. See ya all tomorrow" they all left except for Harvey.
"Hey boys im gonna stay the night here"
"Ok bye Harvey no funny business you two" Rye smirked.
They all finally left and it was just me and Harvey in the room.
"Finally. I thought they would never leave" i said.
"Ya" Harvey simply said.
"Hey whats wrong Hrv?" I asked. Hes always so cheerful.
"Did you hear what i said. You know before you woke up. Like the first day you came in here?" He asked slightly nervous.
"Umm about you saying sorry and stuff" i asked
"Ya but what else did youhear me say?"
"Umm... You said something about me not seeing the best part of living yet and...that...you...you...l....love me" i said unsure of the last part.
"Oh...umm...ya..a...about..that..umm...i...im...so..." He rambled on. But before he could finish. I kissed him. 
"You have no idea how long I've waited to do that for" i smiled

Word count; 1033 words