Movies and Cuddles

*Bailey's POV*

"You have no idea how long I've waited to do that" i smiled. He smiled back and kissed me.
"You have no idea how long I wanted to do that" he said. But then i remembered what Brook said about him maybe having a girlfriend.
"Well im tired. Im gonna get some sleep now." I said turing away from him.
"So thats it. You kiss me then act like it didn't happen?" He said confused.
"Goodnight Hrv" i said.
"Night beautiful" i smiled slightly at the nickname he gave me. He then got up and layed on the sofa that was in the room. I closed my eyes and tryed to sleep. But thoughts were racing through my mind.
Does he really love me?
What will Brook say if he finds out we kissed?
Is Harvey cheating?
More thoughts ran through my head like about Carter and if Harvey will hurt me in the end. I tryed to stop thinking about it but i couldn't.

*next morning*

I didn't get much sleep last night. Like usual. I only got like 3 hours. Right now i was waiting for Brook and the rest of the boys to finish signing the release papers. Harvey is still asleep. While i was waiting i got changed into the clothes brook brought me. Which was grey sweat pants, a white crop top , Brooklyns pink hoodie and my black adidas.

 Which was grey sweat pants, a white crop top , Brooklyns pink hoodie and my black adidas

By time i was done changing because it took me so long because my leg, the boys were already waiting

By time i was done changing because it took me so long because my leg, the boys were already waiting. And Harvey looked like he just got up.
"You ready to go little Wyatt" Rye asked putting his arm around my shoulder.
"Yes i am. Can we got please. I hate hospitals" i said starting to walk or should i say hop out.
"I call shot gun!" I yelled as we got to their car.
"Noo i want it" Brook wined
"Well your not the one with a broken ankle. And you try getting in back with these." I said referring to the crutches.
"Ugg fine"
It was me and Rye in front. Mikey, Andy and Harvey in the middle and Brook and Jack in the very back.

We got back to the flat and everyone was trying to help me get up the stairs.
"Guys i don't need help. Im fine" i said leaving them behind. Everyone was taking so long coming up the stairs that i decided to sit down because i didn't have a key. I was thinking about last night when Harvey came and sat beside me.
"Hey" he said
"Hi" i said not looking at him.
"What up"
"The roof" i responded with sass.
"Damm. I never knew you had sass in ya"
"Shut up. Theres alot of things you don't know about me"
"Ok. You win" we sat there in a comfortable until we heard the others.
"Well it's about time" i said
"Sorry Brook wouldn't stop whining. Hes your brother" Rye said opening the door. I watched then all walk in. Amd none of them would help me get up. What great friend.
"Here want help?" Harvey asked. I nodded.
"At least i have one good friend" i said loud enough the others could here me.
"Hey. Your the one who said you didn't want any help" Andy said. I just shook my head. Harvey helped me up and we walked in. I saw everyone in the Mindy room. Then i remembered something.
"Uh..guys?"
"Yes" Mikey said
"Where am i gonna sleep?"
"Where you always sleep" Rye said. Real smart Beaumont.
"Umm...and how am i gonna get up there?" I responded.
"Climb the ladder. Jeez how stupid are you" Rye said
"How stupid am i? Did you just ask how stupid i am?"
"Uh..thats what i said isn't it"
"Really. Well how am i suppose to get up the ladder with a broken ankle? Huh. I can't. Man i wonder why im friends with you Beaumont."
"Oh..i...a...i.forgot" he laughed."well you can sleep in my bed. Ill just crash in here for now" he said jumping on Andys bed.
"Not on my bed you won't" Andy said pushing him off his bed.
"Well im gonna go to sleep. I don't want to be here when you two start fighting" i said turing around and walking to Ryes room. Harvey followed.
"So i guess we're roommates now" Harvey said.
"Yuo" i smiled. I put my crutches down beside the bed and face planted in the pellow.
"You good?" Harvey laughed.
"Nope. Im board"
"Well we could watch a movie?" He said unsure.
"Ya sure" i replied. I moved over so he could sit down too. He grabbed his laptop and turned on Netflix.
"What u wanna watch?"
"I dunno. You choose"
"What about...pretty little liars?"
"Sure" i sat up and put my head on his shoulder. He tensed up at the start but then relaxed. I felt my eyes getting heavy and before i knew it i was fast asleep.

*Harveys POV*

I tensed up when she put her head on my shoulder because i didn't want a replay of last time. But i relaxed once i remembered that the door was locked. About 5 minutes in i felt Bailey relax. I looked down at her to see her fast asleep. I shook my head at how she always falls asleep when we watch movies. I put my laptop on the floor. I went to get up but Bailey stopped me.
"Can you stay. Please" she mumbled.
I smiled at how cute she is. I layed down and Bailey put her head on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer but being careful of her leg. I never want this moment to end. I have a beautiful girl on my arms. No one can bug us. Or so i thought. I reseved a text from someone. It was Emily. Oh boy. Now what does she want.
(🐯-Harvey 🌹-Emily)

🌹-Hey hrvster baby
🐯- i told you to stop calling me that
🌹-but why?
🐯-because i don't like you anymore
🌹-oh come on i know thats not true. You love me
🐯-no i don't leave me alone
🌹-fine but only if you meet me tomorrow
🐯-where
🌹-wbt Nandos. We can have lunch. Just like old times.
🐯-fine but if i do this will you leave me alone
🌹-i suppose i could. See you tomorrow babe xx💗😘😘
🐯-bye

Oh great. This is going to be fun. I threw my phone over to my bed and cuddled back into Bailey. She smiled and cuddled back into me. She had her head on my chest along with one hand on my stomach. ( Picture up top of how they are) God i love this girl so much. Lets just hope Emily doesn't ruin this.

Word count:1162 words