The Whole Truth

*Harvey's POV*

Bailey called us all into the Mindy room. I think she was gonna tell us her story. I was sitting beside her and she was sitting beside Andy. He had his arm wrapped around her waist and she had her head on his shoulder. To be honest i was jealous. I mean we are not together or anything. But that doesn't stop me from having feelings for her.

"Ok so let me start from the beginning. Ever since Brook joined the band." She started.
"So when Brook went to trial for the band nobody knew where he went except for me, mom, and Addison. So people started to make up rumors about Brook not loving me thats why he left. But because he was so popular i never got bullied because of him and well... I was always known as Brooks little sis. So he went on trial for a week and in that time period i...umm...got a boyfriend i thought he was perfect and he helped me through all the rumors." She took a breath.
"Wait so you gat bullied and then got a boyfriend and you didn't think to tell me?" Brook asked clearly getting frustrated at the fact that he didn't know.
"Just let me finish. Then you can get mad at me for not telling you. All of you can"
"What!? We would never get mad at you for something you didn't do. You didn't create the rumors or get into trouble" Andy said.
"Just please continue if you want" Rye said. Bailey nodded.
"Ok so me and Carter would spend all day together and Brook please don't get mad but i would go over to his house. Anyways when everyone found out that Brook got into the band somehow everyone found out. So again they were saying the Brook wanted to get into the band to get away from me and they called me fat and ugly and that im worthless. That happened for months until i had enough. I stopped eating. Not completely just enough that i would loose weight faster. And that i could still live for Brook cause no matter how much they said he hated me i never believed them. So one day i only ate like 3 chips at school and my friend asked my why and kept on trying to get me to eat more just like Rye. So i yelled at her like i did to Rye. But then she said she had enough of me yelling at her and joined the "popular groupe" by dumping me and calling me fat. The hurt the most. My own friend trunned against me. So while all that was happening Carter was facing his own problems at home. His father was a drug addict and he didn't have a mom. So he got addicted to drugs too when he wanted to get rid of his problems. So when i went over one day he would hit me and...and once...he...he.." She stuttered on the verge of tears.
"Its ok you don't have to tell us if you can't" i said trying to comfort her while rubbing her arm.
"I...i have to" she said looking at me.
"Ok continue but take breaks if you need to." Mikey said. Bailey nodded and continued.
"He...once...raped me. He said that if i broke up with him or told anyone he would find me and kill me. It took a while for me to get my courage to do it but with Addisons help i was able to do it. But then everything got worse he almost killed me if Addison hadn't walked in. And then everything just went from there the cyber bullying and the physical bullying." She finished and we were all in tears especially Brooklyn.
"Group hug!" Jack yelled. We all formed a circle around Bailey and we all cryed even Rye who never crys.
"Omg i never knew what you were going through. You should have told me earlier" Brook said pulling away from the group.
"I know but...but i didn't know how and when you rarely came home you were always so happy and i didn't want to ruin that." She cryed. I pulled her into my chest at she cryed and cryed.
"Ok so i know it's not the beat time to say this but can we lighten the mood up. I don't like the sad atmosphere. Maybe going to the beach?"Mikey asked.
"Ya sure i would like that" Bailey said.
"Yay beach time!" Jack yelled. We all burst out laughing at how childish he is.
"Yes lets go now then we can go to Nandos" Rye said jumping up and down while running to our room.
"Im fine with the beach then Nandos" Andy surgged.
"Me too" Brook said
"I guess i could tag along" i sighed sarcastically.
"No you don't guess. You know your coming with us. If i have to deal with these boys in Nandos and at the beach alone i might not live to see another day" Bailey giggled. Man her giggle is so cute. WAIT I DID NOT JUST THINK THAT SHES MY BEST MATES SISTER.
"I suppose now that you put it that way I want you to live to see tomorrow so ill come." I smiled down at her.
"Good now lets go get ready."

A/n: hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next one will be about the beach and Nandos. Oh god this is gonna be interesting.
Love you all and hope you have a great day where ever you are in the world😁❤❤❤❤❤👾🍀🌵🐝🙈