Wake up

*Harvey's POV*

Its been a week...one whole week since Bailey went in the hospital. The doctor said she should've woken up by now. That really got me worried. He said that she's healed except for her leg and theres still a spot you can see where she hit her head and that she should wake up on her own. Addison has come to visit her and Andy. Me and Brook have been taking turns staying with her every night just in case she does wales up. But we still aren't talking. Rye was the one who made that plan up.

So today was my day to stay with her. When something unexpected happened...

It was me Jack and Addison in her room right now. The rest went back to the flat to eat and do whatever.
"She'll be fine Harv" Jack said rubbing my back as i was holding her hand.
"Really? How do you know! The doctor said she should've woken up 3 days ago!" I snapped at him making him flinch.
"Harvey. Settle down" Addison said.
"Why?!  If she didn't wake up by now, what makes you think she'll wake up now!" I yelled
"Harvey. Mate. She's str..."
"Shut up Jack!" I yelled. His eyes went wide. And he looked scared. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and sat back down. I reached for Bailey's hand. But when i touched it. She flinched. Now it was my turn for my eyes to go wide.
"Bailey?  Are you awake? Please wake up" i begged.
"You make my head hurt" she said with her eyes still closed. Her voice was dry. My eyes filled with tears as i litterly jumped on her.
"Ow ow ow. Harvey get off!" She said pushing me. 
"Thank god you woke up. I didn't think Jack could handle being yelled at any longer." Addison said
"Ya about that im sorry. For yelling at both of you" i said
"Its cool. You were just worried" jack said as we hugged.

*Bailey's POV*

To be honest. I could've woken up when Jack said 'she'll be fine'  but when Harvey lashed out at him. I wanted to see how far he would go. I heard the whole thing. To be honest. I felt bad for Addison and Jack. Cause i know they don't take yelling very well. When Harvey yelled "Shut up Jack" i knew i had to get up before anything else happened and they were hurting my head.
I heard someone sit down and touch my hand i flinched because i didn't expect him to do that. I then said
"You make my head hurt" then he litterly jumped on me. Which made yell out it pain
"Ow ow ow Harvey get off!" I yelled pushing him off me.
"Thank got you woke up. I didn't think Jack could take anymore yelling at" Addi laughed. Harvey then apologized and they hugged. Jack then left to call the boys and get the doctor.
"How ya feeling?" Addison asked.
"Meh. I've been better. How did i even get here?"
"Well after you called Rye you passed out. So we went to find you and we brought you here. You were out for a week" Harvey explained.
"Oh. Umm..sorry bout that."i said closing my eyes again.
"Hello miss Wyatt. How are you feeling?" The doctor said
"Im ok. I guess"
"Do you feel any pain?"
"Umm...in my leg yes and i have a headache. But other than that no"
"Is there any thing i can get you? Maybe a water or Advil.?" He asked
"Yes please that would be great." I smiled. As soon as he opened the door 4 boys ran in yelling.
"LITTLE WYATT. I THOUGHT YOU DIED" Rye yelled jumping on me like Harvey did.
"Omg thank god you woke up. I don't think we could have took anymore of Brook and Harvey crying and complaining how much they missed you" Andy laughed.
"Yes my fav cuddle buddy isn't dead" Mikey laughed.
I laughed at all them except for Rye who wouldn't get off me.
"Rye i swear if you don't get off right now i will kill you" i said pushing him off.
"I don't care im just happy your not dead." He smiled standing up. I smiled back. The doctor soon came back in with water and Advil. I downed the water and took the Advil. It went quiet when he left. Rye kept looking between me and Brook as if he was saying he wanted us to talk.
"Well this just got awkward. We'll leave you two to talk" Mikey smiled at me and Brook. Everyone soon left and it was just me and Brook alone. I really want to apologize to him. But he was the one to start it. So lets see where this goes.