We meet again

*Bailey's POV*

After mine and Harvey's little meet up at the park, he decided to pull a prank on Brook for lying to us about meeting him. We were sitting on the sofa. I had my head resting on his lap while he brushed his fingers through my hair. We were talking about possible pranks to prank Brook with.
"What about we put a fake spider or something in his bed?" Harvey asked looking down at me.
"No thats too easy on him. Plus I've done that prank on him so many times now" i laughed "how about we put a bucket of water or something over the door so that when he opens it it falls on him" i suggested
"But what if one of the others open it first? Then they will get wet" oh ya never thought if that. We sat thinking for another 5 minutes before Harvey's face lit up. Like he just got the prefect plan.
"Whats your plan Harv?" I asked
"Well, why did brook tell us to meet him at the park?"
"But he didn't meet us at the park. He told us both to come so we would....ohhhhh i see now. He wanted us to get together"
"Exactly. And if we didn't get together...he'll probably be mad or sad or i don't know some kind of emotion we can mess with." He smiled
"So what your saying is that we don't get together?"
"Yes. Well we pretend we didn't get together. And then we'll let it play from there. How about i tell him i asked you but you said no because you had feelings for someone else"
"Ok. Who should i say though. Cause he won't stop asking until i tell him"
"I don't know. Your close with Rye and Andy ya?"
"Ya"
"Just use one of them",
"Oh ok. So we got our plan now. Now we just have to wait until they get home"
"Yup"
"So what you want to do" i asked him
"Well i really want to kiss you right now" he smiled down at me. I just smiled back and got up and sat on his lap. I put my hands around his neck and he put his around my waist. I put my forehead on his and closed my eyes. I slowly leaned in and kissed him. This feeling i never got when i kissed Carter. I have never felt this before. And it feels amazing. We pulled apart but left our foreheads touching.
"I love you Bailey" he suddenly said.
"I..." I got interrupted by the noise of the boys yelling and laughing .
"Well i guess that's my cue to go" i smiled
"Good luck" he said
"I won't need it. You will"i laughed and gave him a quick kiss and headed back into my room. I splashed water on my face to make it look like i was crying and i layed down and pulled the covers over my head. I waited until i heard someone walk in to pretend i was crying.
"Shit" i heard someone mumble. It sounded like Addi. I then heard the door close again and yelling happening out in the Mindy room. Then someone else walked in.
"Bay? Little sis you alright? Why are you crying?" Brook asked pulling the covers away and sitting next to me.
"You...Harvey...Harvey asked...me to be....his girlfriend..." I sniffled.
"And why is that bad?"
"Because i don't like him like that. I like someone else..."
"And who is this someone else" i could see him getting mad
"R...rye"
"WHAT!?" he yelled jumping up"what do you mean you like rye. You guys have been friends for ages. Why al of a sudden do you like him now? And why haven't you told me before?"
"I...i don't know...because i thought you wouldn't reacted like this"
"Whatever...why don't you make up your mind. First you tell Rye you like Harvey now you tell me you like Rye. Jeez your getting me confused." He said leaving. I think that went worse then me and Harvey had thought
About 5 minuted later Rye came in.
"Umm...you like me? Brook told me. Im happy you do because i like you too" wowowowo. Did he just say hes LIKES me. Well shit this went down hill fast.
"Rye no i don't like you like that. It was a prank for Brook"
"are you serious? Or are you just playing with me?"
"No im dead serious"i said looking up at him. He looked sad but at the same time mad.
"Why...why do you have to play around with my feelings like that!? I've always liked you Bay. Ever since i first met you! But i always just got friend zoned by you!" He yelled.
"Well im sorry if i didn't feel the same way about you! I thought we agreed on staying friends along time ago!" I yelled back
"No you agreed on it! I never did!" He yelled. All of a sudden he started walking closer "Bailey...I've never just seen you as a friend! And I've always hoped you would see me more then one also! But i was wrong.! You just have to go for the people you just met! Carter! And now Harvey! You just meet him like a month ago!" Now he was just a foot away from me
"Why do you have to do this yo me!" He yelled louder. I couldn't take it no more. The yelling was giving me a headache and i was starting to get scared. I brushed past him, grabbed my hoodie, threw on my shoes and ran out the door before anyone could ask any questions. Why does this always happen to me. I always mess things up. This wsd suppose to be a stupid little prank on Brook. But apparently Rye didn't think so. Rye. Has. Feelings. For. Me. I had to stop thinking about it or i was going to go crazy. I walked as fast as i could with my ankle still in a cast away from the flat. I just turned a corner when someone wrapped their hand around my mouth and waist so i couldn't get away. I felt a piece of cloth be pressed against my mouth. It smelled horrible. I tried to hold my breath but i couldn't for long. I finally had to breathe. I felt my eyes getting heavy. But before i passed out completely i heard a voice.
"I told you i would find you. And now we meet again" i knew that voice way too well. It was Carter's...

Word count: 1120 words