"What's up with you?"

*Bailey's POV*

I woke up by someone jumping on me. I slowly opened my eyes to see Addison on me.
"What do you want" i grumbled
"You've been asleep almost all day. I want to do something" she wined
"Go bug Brook or someone"
"But i want to hang out with you"
"Ugg fine just give me a minute"
"Yay. Ill give you 5 minutes" she smiled and ran out of the room.
I really didn't want to get up. But if im only hanging out with Addi then i will. I got up and put on a pair of black joggers, a white shirt with a ripped jean jacket and my black convers.

 I got up and put on a pair of black joggers, a white shirt with a ripped jean jacket and my black convers

I walked, well limped my way out to the mindy room

I walked, well limped my way out to the mindy room. Honestly i don't care what the doctor says about staying off my ankle. I barley use my crutches.
"Bailey finally. Its about time you came out of that room" Andy smiled. I just hummed in response.
"What's up. You don't seem like yourself. You know that we're here for you right?" Jack said so sweetly.
"Ya i know. And nothings up. Im fine" i smiled. I looked over at Andy. He didn't look convinced. But whatever.
"Come on. Its been more then 5 minutes. I want to go to the park with you" Addi wined as she entered the room from what i assume the toilet.
"Ug finee" i said.
We left the flat without another word to the boys.
"So why did you actually want me out here. I know you too well that you wouldn't just want to come out here and hang." I said sitting on a swing
"Well. I want to know whats wrong with you. And we're not leaving here until you tell me. Now Rye left for a run and he didn't look too happy. What did you say to him"
"Do i have to tell you"
"Yes now spill"
"Fine. So i kinda have a crush on Harvey..."
"Yayaya i know that already. Everybody does except you two. Now tell me why your not acting like the usual Bailey i know"
"Well when Brook apologized in the hospital about him blowing up at me. He said that he just didn't want me to get hurt. Brook said that Harvey might have a girlfriend. So when you came over and i brought Harveys phone out to the kitchen this girl Emily texted him. Asking if he was still on for this afternoon. And she called him babe and said love you. I don't know i guess i just overreacted. Like maybe she's just a close friend or maybe she is his girlfriend"
"Omg. Im so sorry. I know how much you like him. Listen to me...you just say one text. Maybe there's something going on that we don't know about. Its just one text. Remember what i said.."
"You can't go off one idea. You have to expand and dig deeper for more" we said in unison.
"I know but...i really like him. And after i saw that text. It seems like hes just been playing with my feelings. Like he said he loved me in the hospital and now he won't even bring it up."
"Maybe hes just busy. Like maybe stressed about their tour coming up. But i do have one question. What did you say to Rye to make him so sad.?"
"Oh.umm i asked him if Harvey had a girlfriend and he asked why i wanted to know and i kinda snapped at him."
"Oh. Thats why he left"
"Wait what do you mean 'left' . Left where?"
"Well thats the problem we don't know he just said hes going on a run when he came out of the room from talking to you."
"Omg. And he's still not back?!"
"No"
"Its been almost 2 hours!" I said getting worried
"Listen if hes not back in an another hour we'll go look for him"
"Ok"
"Im just glad that you finally told me whats bugging you." She smiled
"Ya. But can you please not tell the others" i asked. I really don't want them worrying about me
"Ya sure. Ill only tell if you want me to" she smiled and hugged me. It felt good to have some weight lifted off my shoulders.
"Let's go back inside now. Its cold out here" Addi said breaking the hug
"Ok"

We walked back into the flat and into the Mindy room where everyone was. Including Rye and Harvey. Great.
"Umm im going to go watch a movie" i said walking to my room. (Im just going to say 'my room' because well its technically her room right now) i grabbed my laptop and went on Netflix. I was just scrolling through when i got a notification from Instagram. Someone tagged me in a post.

(Pretend its at Nandos and its Harvey and Emily😂)

The catpion:
Well looks like i finally have my boyfriend back @hrvy now that little bitch @baywyatt1 (i just made that user name up) will have to stay away from my man or she'll get it"

I can't believe what i just saw. Its Harvey. Kissing another girl. That must be Emily. Yes shes pretty. But i can't believe this. Harvey does have a girlfriend. Brook was right. I shouldn't have come here. I shouldn't have gotten this stupid crush on Harvey. Brook knew i was going to get hurt. And now i am. I wish i could just leave this world. I wish i never fell in love with him. I wish brook never asked me to come stay with him. Its too late now. Damage is done. And i don't think I'll ever get over this.

A/n. Sorry if it seems rushed. I litterly wrote this at midnight so I'd have something to post. Hope you liked it.

Word count: 983 words