Pizza

*Bailey's POV*

I woke up to a bang.
"Shit" i heard someone mumble. I opened my eyes slowly so they could adjust to the light. I saw it was Harvey. I must have left the door unlocked when i went to get something to drink. I rolled my eyes and rolled over to face the wall.
"Bailey? Are you awake?" He asked. I didn't answer. I felt the bed sink by my feet.
"Well if you are. I want you to know that im sorry. Im sorry for getting you in trouble with Brook. I shouldn't have asked to come up there with you last night. Now you probably hate me for getting you in trouble. And Brook hates me now. Im just sorry" he said getting up. I heard him sigh and open the door.
"I don't hate you" i said quietly.
"Then please look at me" he said closing the door again. I could feel the tears beginning to form in my eyes. I couldn't let him see me like this. So i didn't face him.
"Ok ill just go" he said going out and closing the door behind him. As soon as he left i burst out into tears because now he hates me. And on top of that i ruined Brooks and Harveys friendship. Its just too much for me to handle that i keep crying.

*Ryes POV*

I told Harvey to go check if Bailey unlocked the door and to go check on her while i ordered some pizza to eat. He came back and said that the door was unlocked and it sounded like she was crying. My eyes went wide, because sometimes when she got too overwhelmed before she would try things. She made me promise not to tell Brook. I ran to my room to find her snuggled up with one of my pellows on my bed. I sighed knowing that she didn't do anything.
"Hey little Wyatt" i said walking up to her putting my hand on her leg. She sniffled then jumped up and into my arms.
"W...why do i always mess th...things up" she cryed on to my shoulder.
"You didn't mess anything up." I said rubbing her back.
"Yes i did. Brook hates me. Brook hates Harvey and Harvey hates me. "
"Listen Harvey doesn't hate you. And Brook is just...well...hes trying to be a good big brother."
"Well he's not doing a good job. Big brothers are suppose to look out for sisters and take care and trust them. Not tell them what they can and cant do."
"Thats true. But he just doesn't want you to get hurt again."
"Well he could have just told me to just be careful. Not try and keep me and Harvey apart." She said looking at me.
"He was probably just overwhelmed because we had studio today and getting for tour in a couple months." I said wiping her tears.
"Ya but he didn't have to come on so strong"
"Ya i guess. Now come on. I ordered pizza." I said getting up. Pulling her up with me.
"Umm...is it ok if i stay in here.  Like for the night" she asked.
"Umm..ya sure. Ill bring in some pizza ok?"
"Ya ok."

I left to go get the pizza when i got a text from her.
🐒-hey just going out for a walk. Be back in a few
🐝- ok just be safe
🐒-yup no worries😀
🐝- hey am i not aloud to worry
🐒-nope. Anyways bye. Tell the others where i went so they don't worry. Even though they won't
🐝-hey the boys will worry about you if they don't know where you are. And yes ill tell them. Now hurry up so the pizza will still be hot when you get back.
🐒-ok bye
🐝-bye
That was weird. She never leaves without telling Brook or even without him. They really must have had a big fight.

A/n. Hey all sorry for taking like a month before updating. I have just been really busy. I know i say that every time but now i really am. Especially with finals coming up. Well hope you enjoyed the chapter. Love you all😀💗💗💗💗