The Set Up

*Bailey's POV*

I woke up at like 2am. I was feeling a little better but i still felt weak. I rolled over to find Addi sound alseep on Harvey's bed. I slowly got up and walked into the kitchen. Andy and Mikey were sound asleep on their beds Rye was on the floor and Harvey was on the sofa. I quietly got a cup and poured juice in it. I sat up on the counter and went on instagram. I have gotten alot of fan accounts for the boys following me because Rye once introduced me in one of the vlogs while i was here. I followed a few people back and like a few posts when i saw someone walk up to me. I looked up and saw it was Harvey.
"Hey" he whispered still looking tired.
"Hi" i smiled
"Why are you up so darn early every morning?"he laughed jumping up on the counter with me.
"I dunno. I guess its just a habit"
"Why would it be a habit?"
"Because Brook would usually jump on me at like 5 in the morning saying he was board when we we're younger. And then i just couldn't get sleep ever since he joined the band and after what happened with Carter."
"Oh" he simply said."are you feeling any better?" He suddenly changed the subject.
"Uh. Ya kinda. Not as nauseous as yesterday but i still have a headache and my legs are still weaker."
"Well at least you won't be throwing up every minute"he laughed. Which made me laugh too. Once we stopped we looked eachother in the eyes. Those gorgeous green eyes. I could get lost in them every day. His smile is just the most precious thing ever. His sense of humour could make anyone laugh even on the darkest days. Before i knew it we were both leaning in. As soon as out lips touched sparks exploded through my entire body. I never wanted to stop. It was like everything around us just froze and it was only us. But that only lasted for a couple seconds. He pulled away and blushed. So did i.
"S...sorry. I didn't mean to. Your just so beautiful and i couldn't resist." He said sheepishly. I just looked down smiling and blushing.
"Well i should get back to bed" i said jumping down and quickly finishing my drink. Harvey nodded and jumped down also and went back to the sofa. I felt bad for stealing his room.
"Umm..Harvey do you maybe want to sleep with me so your not sleeping on the sofa" I asked looking at him.
"Sure as long as you don't mind."
"No i don't mind. If i did i wouldn't have asked you." I laughed and grabbed his hand. I climed in and Harvey climed in over me and layed down on the other side. I rolled over so i was facing him.
"Night harv"
"Night Bailey" he smiled and kissed my forehead.

The next morning i woke up cuddled up against Harvey. Is arm was snaked around my waist and the other one was over top of my arm which was resting on his stomach and my head was on his chest. I smiled at what happened last night/this morning. I finally got to kiss him. It was the most...
"TIME TO WAKE UP LOVE BIRDS!" Rye yelled running in. Harvey litterly jumped which made me jump a little. Rye just laughed his head off while Andy, Mikey and Addi all laughing at the door.
"Jesus Ryan. Could you be any louder?" I said rubbing my eyes.
"ACUALLY YES I COULD" he yelled again but louder.
"Jeez. Stop yelling" Jack wined walking in looking like he just woke up also.
"Now all we need is Brook, Blair and ginger and then the whole alphadog family would be in here" Harvey laughed.
"Why did you say my name?" Brook asked walking in and leaning on the door.
"Nevermind Brookie" i laughed. As soon as i got all the boys to leave i got dressed. I put on my black joggers, a white shirt with a red flannel over top and my black vans.

 I put on my black joggers, a white shirt with a red flannel over top and my black vans

I walked out to the Mindy room and sat on the sofa next to Rye

"Hey little Wyatt" he smiled"how are you feeling?"
"Well better then yesterday but still have a headache and a bit nauseous." I said putting my head on his shoulder.
"Do you want anything to eat? The doctor said to get you to eat more and more everyday so you can get back to your normal self."
"Well im not that hungry..."
"Please Bailey you have to eat something this morning" Brook begged.
"Fine hand me a piece of toast."
"No." Brook smiled
"No?"
"No im not going to hand you a piece of toast. You get up and get it yourself"
"Fine"
"No Bailey you stay there I'll go get it for you. Brooks just being a baby." Harvey said getting up and going into the kitchen.
"Hey! Im not a baby"
"You act like one sometimes" Andy laughed. Brook just pouted and sat down on Mikeys bed with Mikey and Jack.
"Here ya go" Harvey smiled handing me a plate.
"Thank youu" i smiled back.
"Whats up with you today Harvey you're usually the lazy one now your up getting Bailey breakfast and smiling even though we woke you up at 7" Rye laughed
"Oh well im just happy today because...um...well we're shooting a music video today so im just excited for that." He said looking at me and then winking. I just shook my head and continued eating.
"Oh i have a question. Why were you and Bailey sleeping together" Jack asked smiling almost like he knew.
"Because i asked him to. He didn't look comfortable on the sofa so i asked him if he wanted to sleep with me" i shrugged. I looked up and straight at Brook to see what his reaction would be. He didn't looked convinced but nodded.
"Ok whatever you say little wyatt" Rye said getting up to go make tea i think.
I only finished half my toast before i was full. The boys left with Addi to go flim a music video. I didn't want to go because...well im just lazy. So i grabbed my laptop and started watching a movie on Netflix. But before i could get too into it my phone buzzed. It was Brook telling me to meet him at the park in 5 minutes. I texted back saying i would be there in 10. I put on one of Harvey's hoodies that he said i could use and i put on my black vans.
I made my way to the park. But i didn't see Brook anywheres. But i did see one person. And it was Harvey. What was he doing there.
"Hey" i said walking up to him.
"Hey. Wait what are you doing out here. Your suppose to be sleeping."
"Ya Brook told me to meet him here. No clue why but he did."
"Wait are you sure it was Brook" he asked
"Ya ill show you" i took out my phone and showed him the texts.
"Weird. Brook told me to meet him here too." He showed me the texts between him and Brook. Once i finished reading them. Both of our phones went off at the same time. We both looked at ours and it was Brook. Texting both of us. It said 'you have my blessing. You better take care of eachother😁 no funny business tho. Im talking to you Hrv😏😏' 
He sent that to both of us. Wait a minute. He set us up. That little...  I got interrupted by Harvey kissing me. I was shocked at first but soon kissed back. I could get use to this. He pulled away grabbed my hands.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. I jumped in his arms and kissed him. I never thought this day would come.

A/n. Ok this took way longer to write then i thought it was gonna take. Hope you like it.

Word count: 1375 words