🎵six

"H-how did you know my name?" Wendy asked stuttering.

The guy whose name is Hoseok just gave her a dashing smile before standing up.

"You'll know later. It's enough that we meet today. I hope you'd give me some of your cookies when we see each other again." Hoseok said taking something out from his pocket and put it on top of the grand piano.

Wendy gasped putting her hand over her mouth, she almost drooled. It's a freaking bottle of nutella!

Hoseok grinned after witnessing Wendy's shocked expression. He walked and stopped beside her.

"Let's see each other in the future, bye."

Wendy only noticed that he already left. She wasn't even able to say thank you for the chocolate, she doesn't know why he knew her but it doesn't matter anymore. She'll be glad to make him her friend for the nutella.

Yoongi came inside the room pissed. He saw Hoseok coming out of the room smiling but he wasn't able to talk to him because he went the other way. He saw Wendy smiling ear to ear while looking at the nutella on her hand.

Just like he suspected, Hoseok was able to buy her for a nutella. Yoongi regretted telling him that Wendy baked him cookies. Why is he even doing this anyway? It's not like he likes the girl, so what's the nutella about? Not that he mind about her getting close with his friend, he doesn't even like her in the first place. He was just curious why Hoseok went there.

"Who gave you that?" He asked behind her even though he already knows who it was.

Wendy turned to him still smiling. "A friend."

"Friend?" They became friends just like that? Whatever.

He walked towards the piano and put his bag down on top. He took out his recorder and a notebook.

"I already finished making the song."

Wendy gasped. "Already? That was fast."

Yoongi didn't answer but played the recorder instead, sad melody engulfed the room as they both listened quietly. She was nodding her head slowly as if feeling herself and 'oohed' when she heard him rap.

Yoongi just looked ahead waiting for the song to be finished, when he finally look at her she was wiping her eyes, he was stunned.

She smiled at him. "That was beautiful."

Yoongi didn't say anything and just put the recorder back in his bag taking a sheet of paper out before giving it to her.

"Do you know how to play the piano?"

Wendy nodded taking the paper from him. It was the score sheet.

"Practice that. Let's practice the day before the presentation so you have to memorize the score." He said and acted as if he was about to leave when Wendy stopped him by tugging the hem of his shirt.

"Can I have a copy of the lyrics?"

Yoongi opened his notebook and tore a page giving it to Wendy.

"Is this the original? Won't you have a copy of your own?" Wendy said because it's written, she didn't want to give him inconvenience.

"No need. I memorized it already."

Wendy looked at him with amazement.

"You're so talented." He did not only made the song, he even memorized the lyrics, just how good is he?

Yoongi didn't reply but he was flattered of the compliment because it's coming from her, he knows that she's sincere. He just nod his head and turned to leave but she stopped him again.

"What now?" He asked in an irritated tone, can't she stop tugging his shirt?

Wendy just chuckled at his pissed reaction, she took the box on top of the piano and handed it to him.

"For you."

"What for?" He asked not taking the cookies. He doesn't have to guess what's inside.

Wendy stopped and think. "Hmm... For a job well done? Anyway, just take it since I didn't do anything to help you." She took his hand and put the cookies on his palm before running outside. "Bye!"

Yoongi stared at the door where she left before looking at the box on his hand.

"What am I going to do with this thing?"

***

"Wendy, meet my sister Irene and Irene unnie this is my friend, Wendy." Joy introduced the two.

Both Wendy and Irene warmly smiled at each other shaking their hands together.

"I'm happy to meet my sister's friend, I was afraid she won't have friends in college because she's shy," Irene said.

"Says the one who doesn't have a friend in college." Joy mockingly said to her.

Irene slapped her sister slightly on her arms. "I have you know..." Joy acted as if she's really hurt by what her sister did.

"Ah... your special friend? You told me you're not talking with her  now."

Irene shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, I think she'll still talk to me. I have to apologize first."

Joy and Wendy nodded their head. Although Wendy can't understand what they are saying, she's still enamored by the two sisters who bicker but still love each other. She does have a sister, her name is Yeri but she's abroad right now. Although they are apart, Yeri and Wendy are still close. And even though she's the oldest, Yeri protects her as an older sister does. Thinking about her made her miss her sister more.

"What are you doing here anyway? You're working already right?" Joy asked since her sister already graduated from college and is working in a company. She's with Wendy when she just saw her sister there at the university.

Irene smiled gently. "I'm here to talk with my special friend," she said tucking her hair behind her hair.

Joy grinned. "Really? Then go ahead unnie, let's meet later and tell me what happened okay?"

Irene laughed. "Thank you sis, then I'll leave now." She turned to Wendy still smiling. "Come to Daegu sometime with DongDdoongie, mom will be happy to meet you."

Wendy's eyes went wide while looking at Joy. "D-Ddoongie?" She cracked up.

Joy slapped Irene's shoulder lightly. "Unnie! Why did you have to call me that?"

Irene chuckled. "Wae? She's your friend right? Anyway, I'll see you later." Irene waved her hand at them and walked away.

Wendy stifled a laugh but Joy still saw it and glared at her. She cleared her throat and looked at her.

"Noraebang?"

Joy slapped her arm. "You really know me. Let's go!"

The two went to the noraebang while Irene went to her special friend. She just have to apologize and everything will be okay again. If she's correct, he'd still be there. Their hang out place.

She opened the door and just like what she suspected, he's there. A smile immediately crept to her face, she exhaled and called his name.

"Jin."

***

Bye ^^