🎵twenty-one

"I love you."

Those three words ended us.

He's been dying to hear it from her only to end up not seeing her anymore. That damn dare really got them, especially him.

She wanted to spend christmas with him huh, she knew all along and pretended that she doesn't know anything. Did she wanted him to hate her? Because she succeeded, he hated her, but not for long. He recalled the times they were together and she was mostly there with him on his worst times, when he didn't make it to the final list of the competition and when he's having a hard time composing a song, especially when things from his family get hard.

He concluded that it was her way for them to get even. He also found out that she talked to his friends and asked for their help.

Now, there's no way for them to see each other again, even he's desperate or if she wanted to. Because there are rules that can't be changed, it's the price they had to pay for playing with the heart of many. He's the second one to take the price.

Just when he was about to make the first move. She got him again, she's always ahead of him.

Things could already end like a story but life goes on.

And it's like she planned everything out. After breaking up with him, she left from school and now, she's nowhere to be found.

The dare they take binds not only them but also their families, the reason why they can't break the rule. The dare only ends when they can't succeed one of the dares and take the consequence, that is to marry the person their parents chose for them. Because of the standing their families take place in the society, they have already given up about falling in love that's why they thought of the dare only that Yoongi never thought that he'd fall inlove and even Jimin as well.

But unlike Jimin, Yoongi didn't drained himself drinking liqour but lost himself through music, it was what reminded him of her. From the very beginning, it was that connected them both. He dived into music deeper, not wanting to get into the surface again because even just a chance to breath below made him think of her.

It's not about getting over her but how he'll survive without her because forgetting his feelings for her was not an option, he was thinking how he lived before he met her and thought it wasn't like before, a part of him isn't there anymore.

Right now, he's looking for a way so he could see her again, till then, he won't look for her but wait instead because he's confident that her feelings for him won't change...

***

Yoongi went to the place where he and Wendy agreed to spend their christmas, they could have gone together but Wendy asked him to go there first without her.

When he arrived, he saw that she was already inside sitting at their usual seat. And as always, the place is still warm as ever, couples, friends and family are celebrating inside. On their table are food and even a candle lit making the place look even more cozy, and behind the blazing light, her bright smile welcomed him making him smile back. It's perfect.

No- She's perfect.

She stood up from her seat and Yoongi immediately went to embrace her. Dang, her scent is still sweet as ever.

Wendy was the first one to let go, gently holding him by the waist still smiling.

"Surprise." She gestured at the table.

Yoongi realized that their table is the only one with candles and beautiful table setting.

He was too awe to say anything.