🎵sixteen

He was worried and he overthink about their situation. Can he let his friends know about the two of them already? He was afraid that if they knew, they'll make him end things with her immediately. Is he being selfish? Being cautious? One look from her and Yoongi knew that it was both. He's being cautious because he's selfish.

But...

Why does he feel so suffocated when she denied that they are together? He knows that she knew what his friends think of her and that hurted him. She was being cautious for his sake.

Isn't there anyway that I'm the one who protects you? You're too nice.

Yoongi stared at her walk on his side while looking around at the place, they decided to left Jungkook and Jimin for a while so he could show her around.

Still staring at her, his gaze went down to her hand dangling on her side. He remembered the first time he held her hand, it was warm and soft, just like her.

Unconsciously, he reached for her hand making her turn to him, shock written on her face.

"My hand's not busy, you can make use of it." He said as an excuse.

Wendy grinned nodding her head.

They walked slowly while looking around. They just stopped when they saw a wooden bench too bad, he had to let go of her hand.

"aah.. what a waste, if I knew that we're coming here, I should've brought my camera." Wendy sighed.

"You can use your phone for now, bring your camera next time." Though he also have a camera of his own in his car, but he wouldn't tell her.

Wendy's eyes widen. "Really? We can come back here?"

Yoongi nodded.

"But... won't your friends find out? That you know..." She can't bring to say the words out. She's worried of their reaction for him, they might make fun of him once they knew that he's dating her.

Again. Yoongi felt something in his chest tightened. He stared down at her. He saw pain in her eyes but not for herself, but for him.

He reached his hand to her hair, putting it behind her ear so he could see her fully. Still, Wendy didn't look at him and continued looking down.

"Do you want to?" He asked. He'll just have to protect her then. He's given up on the dare a long time ago. Wendy answered and Yoongi thought she'll say 'yes' instead, She smiled at him.

"No, it's fine. We don't have to tell anyone." She's still happy anyway that they are dating and only both of them knew except for Joy who knows already.

"Why?"

This time, Wendy turned to him and gazed at him with the most shining eyes he's ever seen.

"You protected me and that's enough." Yoongi frowned, confused. Wendy smiled. "Earlier, I heard you at the music room. You defended me in front of Jungkook and that's enough for me." She went closer to him and kissed his cheek lightly before looking back at him. "Thank you."

Yoongi was overflowed with emotions. Dang it, he's a guy and yet he's chickening in front of a girl. He choked up.

Wendy was taken aback when he suddenly hugged her, putting his face on the crook of her neck.

***

Joy was busy wiping the counter when a beautiful costumer came inside, she smiled and greeted her, the girl smiled back. She seemed new in the area.

" uhm, Hi, Can I ask you something? I feel like I'm lost."

"Of course, how can I help you?"

"I don't know where the auditorium is..." 

Joy clapped her hands, "oh! Are you watching the event?"

The girl smiled shaking her head. "The organizer invited me as a panelist but it's my first time here and I'm shy to ask around, I'm sorry if I cause you any inconvenience." She said apologetically.

"Not at all. Actually, the organizer of the event is my sister. And wow, you're a panelist? you're so young." How did her sister found someone like her?

The girl just shyly shake her head. Joy found it cute. She then showed her how to get there and when the girl was about to leave, she gave Joy her name.

"I'm Seulgi by the way." Seulgi said offering her hand.

Joy simply answered taking her hand. "Joy, enjoy your stay."

"Thank you. Will you be watching?"

Joy chuckled. "Maybe. My friend is one of the contestant there."

"Really? What a coincidence. Then see you around Joy."

Joy waved at her goodbye and continued wiping the counter. Just then, Jin came inside and Joy immediately greeted him with a smile not knowing that Seulgi saw the exchange between the two from outside when she saw a glimpse of Jin passing by in a hurry on the other side of the road.

Jin and Joy? Are they together?

Don't tell me...

Seulgi covered her face and hoped that it's not what she's thinking at the moment. Is Joy one of the girls too? Will the same thing happen to her? Just like what happened to her?

This really... is coincidence.

***

A/n

yep, everything's going according to plan :D. Sorry for the wait guys. 

There's typhoon here right now. Stay safe :) see you next UD!