🎵two

4 a.m in the morning, the cafe near the university opens. A girl wearing a white collar uniform with an apron around her waist changed the sign from 'close' to 'open', Happiness Cafe is now open for business.

Joy stood behind the counter and plastered a smile on her face, the ones she practiced for many hours standing in front of a mirror. Costumers slowly started to fill the cafe and Joy did her best to please them. Funny how she can talk to other people, when in fact she's not sociable, money really has a way of making people get out of their comfort zone.

Nothing is special about her, she's just a part timer who tries her best to make ends meet. Her family is poor but since she's smart, she was able to get in a university, still her family couldn't afford for her to stay in dorm so she has to work if she wants to graduate. She's currently in 2nd year majoring in the course HRM.

She saw a sign asking for part timers in the cafe, but the reason why she took the job is because of the room, since it was free. The owner is nice and considerate, an old man. They are four part timers in there and the owner let them divide their time according to their schedule. Three of them are girls and there's only one guy named Taehyung, Joy can't look at the guy, he's too bright like light comes out behind him when she sees him, not that she has something for the guy or something. As far as she knows, the guy is rich and yet he's working.

Around 7 in the morning, a cute girl came inside. Joy remembered her, she gave her a flyer the other day.

"Hi." The girl greeted her.

Joy didn't know why but she smiled at the girl sincerely. "Hi, What would you like to order?"

The girl looked up before looking back at her. "One cappucino please." she also chose a bread.

Joy made her order and give it to her. She took her card and handed it back to her. "Sign please."

The girl signed. Wendy... what a cute name for a cute girl. Smiling, she gave her the receipt.

Days passed and Wendy came regularly, from small talks, Joy and Wendy started talking more to each other. They asked questions and later gave their number to each other. It's like they found similarities with each other and that must be because they don't socialize with other people.

One thing they found out about each other is that, they both like to sing, secretly. And so, they decided to go to a noraebang if they have time.

She was on her out using the exit since she have a class that day when she bumped with Taehyung who grinned at her when they passed by with each other. Joy shrugged, she always shiver whenever she saw him, she heard from the other part timers that his friends hang out in the cafe, not that she's interested or anything but they warned her not to talk or meddle with them or else she'll get in trouble.

***

"You guys are sick, how long am I going to continue doing this?" Taehyung asked his friends who came in the cafe where he's working.

All six of them laughed. He's been working there for months now because of a dare, not that he's complaining or anything, he's just wondering when he'll stop or how long he's going to work there. If only the prize isn't worthy then he'd never agree to it, dares for them are pretty normal and they dare anything as long as they have fun in exchange for something. His precious.

"Don't you dare go back on your word, hyung." He pointed at Namjoon.

Namjoon smirked. "Of course, a man never goes back to his word."

"I think it's time for Taehyung to stop, how about Yoongi? he's the last one right?" Jin said.

Yoongi looked at them with a bored look, he may look like that but he's not a coward to accept dares, there's no dare that he can't do.

All of them stopped for a moment, thinking what dare they should give him. Just then, Jin snapped his fingers and looked at them.

"How about the next constumer that comes in?"

"eyyy~ that's so cliche hyung" said Jungkook and Hoseok seconded that.

"I think it's fun though, We'll decide what dare we'll give to Yoongi after looking at the costumer." Namjoon said.

"Okay, then how are we going to do it?" Jimin asked pertaining what dare they'll give.

Jin butted. "If it's a guy then, we'll make Yoongi act like a gay--"

"Yah! what gay? Isn't that hard?" Hoseok said.

The guys laughed. This is why it's fun doing dares, they can watch their friend struggle on completing the dare.

Yoongi who was silent all the time speak up.

"Call" The guys looked at him with disbelief. He already knew what he needs to do if it's a guy "If it's a girl?"

Jin smirked. "For a change, I want you to make the girl fall inlove with you since all we asked you was to pull pranks on them before."

Yoongi grinned. "Okay. Now if I succeed, You guys have to give me a studio with complete equipments." He wanted a studio but doesn't have time to find or build one, this way he'll save money.

"That's all? Easy." Taehyung said and went back behind the counter.

"Now that we've agreed what to do, let's see who's the lucky person to taste the dare?"

All of them focused on the door waiting for the next costumer to come inside. If it's a guy, Yoongi knew it will be hard to act as gay but he's also curious what type of guy he'll fool, his friends will surely laugh at him if they saw him act like a wanton gay. If it's a girl, then there's nothing to worry about, as long as she's pretty decent to look at, he wouldn't mind even if he has no idea how to make a girl fall inlove with him, he'll find a way later.

Jungkook took his phone out waiting to take a picture of the next costumer, they are seated where the costumer can't easily see them so they can look all they want.

The bell of the door chimes and they saw a guy about to enter, anticipation arises to them. Jungkook was even about stand up when the guy didn't come in, they all sighed. The bell chimed again, they thought it was still the guy when they heard a girl's voice.

Yoongi turn around and saw that it was the chubby girl. Damn!  Of all people, why her? He completely remember her that day.

Jungkook took many photos of her then went back to his seat looking through the photos. The girl left already after taking her order.

"Yah~~, I didn't expect this. I don't know if the girl is unlucky or hyung. Look at that cheeks" Jungkook said shaking his head.

The guys laughed also looking at the photos.

"She's kind of cute to me." Hoseok said looking at the photos. "If you don't like her, I'll take her."

For unknown reason, it irked Yoongi when Hoseok said that but he shrugged the feeling.

"No, I'll do the dare. Once I'm done, you can have her then."

Yoongi have to think of a way so he could approach her, he'll do anything for the studio. He's sure that the girl is a simpleton, for sure she'll fall for him in no time. He needs to apologize for what happened that day first, he'll just think she's not fat when he's looking at her or think that she's another person so she won't notice his dislike. He can't believe that it's that fat girl.

I'll just endure it.

***

see you next update :)