🎵Twenty-four

Yoongi doesn't know what his face looks like now. He's angry, pissed and frustrated as hell.

Gripping the stirring wheel, He glanced at his friends.

"Will you please shut up?"

Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jin stopped dancing and fighting over a bag of chips.

After awhile. They continued what they were doing as if Yoongi isn't angry.

Man, why did they have to go with him? he only asked Jin but these guys are bored that they hopped in his car immediately.

He was thinking of a peaceful trip but with them, he doesn't know what to think anymore. He thought of where to find Wendy but can't with all the noise these guys are making inside his car.

"Hey, If you don't shut the hell up, I'll leave you at the side of the street."

With that, they all went silent knowing he meant it but they sneakily fought over the chips.

"So... Where are you going to find her?" Taehyung asked munching his chips.

"I don't know." He went there in a haste since he only have three days. He glanced at them. "Got any idea?"

No one talked. After awhile Jimin snapped his fingers.

"How about Joy? She's from Jeju right?"

Right, Wendy's bestfriend. Guess he can start from there.

"Shut up Jimin."Jin glared at Jimin but the latter just gave him a smug grin.

" Seriously? You want a black eye man? " Taehyung said but then he held his hands at the GPS and started typing.

The guys looked at him and when they realize what he's doing, Jin slapped his arms away.

"ow! What was that for? I thought you needed help." Taehyung said while rubbing his arms.

Jin gave him a you-need-to-ask? look though for all they know why Jin did it.

"I know... I know but you want to see her, don't you? You miss her admit it." Taehyung said to Jin and looked outside the window, Jin followed his friend's gaze "I know because I miss her too." Jin knew he was pertaining to Irene and admitted to himself that he do miss Joy.

"Friendzone sucks." Taehyung muttered.

It's been years already but Taehyung and Irene really haven't move at their spot. Still a male friend to her.

"You guys are so miserable, why don't you be like me? Single and handsome?" Jungkook pointed at himself. Jin and Taehyung who's just beside him spanked his head.

"Say that again when you find your match." Jimin answered from the passenger seat.

"Hah! Is that a dare?" Jungkook asked in a competittive tone.

"You want? Then go ahead."answered Jimin."If you succeed, you'll have my car."

"Really? Call!" Jungkook excitedly agreed. Jimin owned the latest model.

"But-" Jimin interjected. "If you fail, You won't only meet your fiancée but you also have to start working for your company."

"Only that? Easy. What else?"

"You'll start from the bottom."

Jungkook stopped for a moment.

"Call."

"Wooh.." Jin and Taehyung said in unison while Yoongi just looked ahead at the road not interested of their conversation.

"Big words kid. I'll have my camera ready to capture the moment you start working as a janitor." Taehyung said while laughing.