(Anduin Ending) Possessive

It took all her strength and clawed at her will to keep this shield up. And Wrathion wasn't helping at all with his spells hitting the shield. (Y/n) looked at Anduin who was ready to attack the dark haired prince at any moment now, she took a deep breath and took her steps back until her back was pressed against Anduin's chest. "What are—" he was startled and attempted to say something but was teleported outside. In the rooftop of the library.
(Y/n) dropped on the cold ground as her breath heaved from her chest. Anduin took a moment to realize where they were before he rushed towards her. Pulling her up by her shoulders, he stared at her with worry and fear
"By the light... are you well?! That spell absolutely wore you out!" Anduin said
"I'm alright... if I didn't teleport us here, then in anger he would've burnt the entire place" she replied smiling.
The blonde haired prince was about to say something when (y/n) suddenly pulled Anduin to a corner. Her eyes filled with fear.
"What hap—" (y/n) quickly covered his mouth by her hand. He looked to find Wrathion looking for them on the roof, glaring and almost throwing everything off the roof around him.
(Y/n) prayed that he doesn't find them while doing everything in her power to keep Anduin from running out there and fighting.
"You cannot run from me forever! I'll find you and your little friend" Wrathion shouted before giving up and leaving.
"You should've let me go and fight, I don't like the idea of him troubling you like this!" Anduin said, setting her hand aside from his lips
"And fight him? You don't know how powerful he is, I didn't retreat from him because of nothing" she answered.
They stood like that for a moment before she noticed that how uncomfortably close they were standing.
"I-I think... I should step back" she stuttered
"Oh my..." he was startled
(y/n) chuckled and took her steps back
"b-but... if y-you don't want to..." his words were almost inaudible but for the rather quiet atmosphere, she heard him. (y/n) slightly giggled and placed a kiss on his cheek "come on, we have an entire continent to find"...