Chapter 1

"Like I said I will always say lani you the one he said And we kissed.
The next morning....
Kaylani POV
Me and Kentrell has a good time last night but I'm not ready to be back with him. He doesn't know that though he probably think that I still wanna be with him now. I have to tell him that today though.

I just woke up and i got up to go pee. Then I heard somebody knock on the door. I hurried and put on my shirt and my shorts. I went to the door and it was nisha, the gang and asian. "Y'all nigga still sleep" ben said. "Just him" I said. "So y'all like together now" nisha asked. "No" I said lowly. Then he woke up. "Wassup yb" ben said.

"Wassup slat" Trell said then adjusted himself to the light. I went in the bathroom and got dressed. I just put on a shirt from Pink and black ripped jeans to match it and brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. Then Trell went in there and got dressed and brushed his teeth. Then he came out the bathroom. "So what we bout to do right na" kd said. "My next show is in the nexy city over so we can start leaving like at 5 because the show is tomorrow so today is a chill day right na till we gotta leave later" Trell said. Then they started smoking some weed.

"So why you and lani just don't date already" kd said. "We do" Trell said then scrunched up his face. "That's not what she said" ben said pointing to me. "Why you say we not together" Trell said. "Because......Trell we not" I said lowly looking down. "Whatchu mean...so I'm supposed to wait on you whenever you wanna be ready..so What was last night" he asked. "No you don't have to wait for me Trell and last night I just got emotional I been emotional lately" I said. "Emotional my ass..what ever lani so don't go crying if I talk to other females" he said.

I just looked down. "Exactly you know you gon cry" Trell said. "No I'm not do you" I said waving him off. "Then he got up and sat next to asian and pulled her on his lap. "Uh Uh I'm not apart of this" asian said getting off his lap. He just laughed and looked at me. "Ok let's talk about something else" nisha said. "Lani we need to find you a man" kd said. "Ion need one" I said looking down. "I miss my kids tho already" I said. "Me too" everybody said except asian. "Y'all is crazy in love..,Well lani you crazy in love with him" nisha said. I laughed the nodded. "But lani you cant expect him to not have a girl" joe said. "I think I got over that now he can have a girl, my kids just gon never go with him" I said the shrugged.

"Lani you can be like that" nisha said. "You right ma kids anit gon never call her stepmom though" I said. They all started laughing except him. "We should go to the mall" I said. "Yeah let's go" ben said. Everybody got up and went and got in the van and we drove to the mall.

We got to the mall and we all went in foot locker. I got me 2 pairs of shoes and got Kayden 4 pairs king is too small for shoes. Everybody paid and was waiting for me now. I went up to the cash register and he tried to pay for my stuff. "Uh Uh I got my own fucking money" I said then paid then in cash. We walked out and went in a couple other stores and I have to get another suit case too.

We got back to the hotel and put every thing new in the suit case. It was now time for us to leave and trell keep tryna talk to me. "What do you want Trell we gotta go" I said. "I wanna ta-" he was cut off by knocking on the door. I opened it and it was ben and nisha. "Y'all come on we bout to pull off" ben said. So we grabbed our suitcases and went out to the van. When we got in the van they left me and trell a seat next to each other. Then Montana put our bags away and we sat down. "So lani you ready to talk" Trell asked.

"Really, in front of everybody" I said. "Yes they family except asian but yeah in front of everybody" he said. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "What Trell" I said annoyed. "So this me and you thing not gon work" he asked. "Ion know I said just not right now" I said. "Whatchu mean you always want me to wait until you ready and who knows when ya dumb ass gon be ready" Trell semi yelled. Everybody started listening to us. "Trell don't call me dumb" I said.
"You are because I'm tired of you acting like this.., I should've just left yo bum ass in the store, I shoulda never went to go talk to you" he semi yelled.

"Bum trell..? Ian no bum I have a house and my own money so bum..I will never be" I semi yelled back. "You is ya bitch ass need me you can't live with out me so bum yes you are" he said with an attitude. "Ok now you disrespecting me forreal now.. I don't need you physically I need you mentally you need to find the difference and call me out of man name one more time and see what happens" I said. "iight y'all stop arguing" ben said. "Nah she gon here what I have to say... you need me physically and mentally if it wasn't for me you wouldn't even have a house and you kno what the whole time we was together I was still talking to jaliyah..so go cry over dat" he yelled in my ear.

"Congratulations for you still talking to Jaliyah and if I woulda never seen you in da store I woulda still hadda house and you know what Ion need you at all no more because rii na you disrespecting me in front of everybody and you calling me out of my name and tryna bring me down" I started to cry. "Ion give a fuck fuck you" he yelled. "Oh it's fuck me trell.. it anit never gon be fuck you but you can have this stupid ass promise ring back because anit shit promised" I said crying then through the ring back at him.

"Oh you wanna give me back shit give me that ring too" he said pointing to the ring he gave me when we first start dating. (The one he gave me back at the hospital) "NO" I yelled because he's was tryna get it off. "Yb Stop" three said. "Nah she don't care about me so why she want my shit I paid for" he yelled getting mad. "You just told her fuck her.. and she said it anit never gon be fuck you so why you treating her like that" nisha said.

"Ion give a fuck" he said the got the ring off my finger. "GIMME MY RING BACK" I said still crying. "Nah you need it" he said and put it in his pocket. "Just give the ring back" three said. I wiped my tears from my face. "You know what happened last time you took it from her just give it to her" ben said. "Why you need it" Trell asked me. "Oh you want me to say it in front of everybody you want me to be embarrassed don't chu" I asked him. "Because I need it because I can't live without chu and when you leave me that's the only thing I have left.. there you go" I said looking down sniffling.

"And when we was getting to the next hotel I was gonna tell you yes that we can try this relationship again but now Nah" I said. "Why anit nothing changed" he said. "Yes it did you told me that when we was together you was talking to Jaliyah and you know I hate that bitch" I told him. "I wasn't I just said that" he said. "Whatever.. you still disrespect me and you don't care I sit here and cry over you because I can't live with out you and I tried to kill me self three times over you and you just don't care you continue to hurt me" I said with watery eyes. Then he rolled his eyes a gave me the ring back. "We here" Montana said. We all got out of the van.

Nisha came over to me and started hugging me I hugged her back. "You gon always have me and that's all that matters" nisha said. "I know and you gon always have me too" I said sniffling. I got my stuff out and went and got my own room.