Chapter 22

The next day.....
Kaylani POV

I woke up and trell was holding the baby feeding her. I sat up and smiled at him. "They came in and asked for her name I told them" he said. We was name her kind Alice gaulden. "Ok" I said then smiled. The doctor came in. "Ok Kaylani you can leave the baby and everything and if you don't have a careers we have some. "Ok thanks and we had one" I told her. Trell had brought the craze at in with him yesterday. We put her in there and put the covers on her. Then I got up and got dressed and we walked out. Trell was carrying kind. We got in the car and he bucked her up and started driving. "Ok I'm bout to go home to chalk on Layla and I'll be back later" he said pulling up to my house. "Ok" I told him the smiled. He got out and carried the baby in. Then I turned around and he grabbed my arm. I turned to him. "You know I love you right" he said putting his hands around my waist. I looked up at him and then a tear fell down my eyes. "Stop crying all the time crybaby" he said playfully and wiped my tear. "Yes I know you love me" I said the smiled. "I love you too" I said too him. "Yeah I know and I see my baby bouncing right back to her bad ass shape" he said twirling me around then smacked my butt. "I know rii" I said the twerk a little bit playing. "I have to do something for you tonight it's gonna be special just come back its a suppose" I said to him. "What some pussy" he said. "No" I said then slapped him playfully. "Ok I'll be back" he said then smacked my But and bit his lip. Then he walked out and I was blushing and shut the door.

I went upstairs and took the baby. I took her out the car seat and put her in her crib. She was sleep so I went in my room and took a nap I was tired. I woke back up to someone banging in the door. I went down stairs and I opened it. It was kentrell. "What the duck you banging in the door like you 12 fo" I said as my accent came out. "Oh didn't answer to my regular knock first" he said then walked pass me. I looked at my phone and it was 6 I was sleep that long damn. I went and checked the baby and fed her a bottle. Then I changed her diaper and put her back to sleep. Then I went into my room where Trell was. "Ok so sit on the bed in the middle" I told him. I went To my dresser and put on some shorts and a sports bra. Then I turned on the instrumental to dangerously in love and sat on his lap. "I love you...I love you...I love you..baby I love you you are my life my happiest moments weren't complete if you weren't by my side..you my relation in conviction to the sun..with you next to me there's no darkness I can over come you are my rain drops I am a seed with you and god who's my sunlight I bloom and rose so beautifully..baby I'm so proud proud to be your girl you make the confusion go all away from this cold in this world..I am in love with you set me free I cant do this thing called life without you here with me cause I'm dangerously in love with you..I'll never leave just just keep loving me the way I love you loving me..cause I am in love with you you set me free I can't do this this called life without you" I said to him and his eyes got wide and he smiled. I kept the singing the song the him and he had his hand around my waist. Then when it got over he was speechless.

"Lani why didn't ever tell me you can sing you could be on my tracks" he said. I just blushed and I didn't even notice I was crying with singing the song until his wiped my face. I laid on him crying and he was holding me. "When you've been through thick and thin with someone...when you been through so much with a person...lost your virginity to that person..had all you kids by that person...risked you life for them...been together for a long time....you just can't get over them you will never not be in love with them Trell I can't let you continue to be married with her you gotta getta divorce Im serious and she can feel any typa way but we wait for each other to want each other back we never left for good and should stay that way" I broke down crying to him. I saw a tear fall down his face and he sat up and he hugged me tight. "Lani im sorry but I gotta go" he said the hugged me and got up. I just froze and sat there as he got up and walked out. I felt hot tears form in my eyes and then they just fell down. I just sat there got a while.