Chapter 25

"How much our wanna bet...why you tryna homie hop" Kentrell said. "Shut the fuck p I'm not homie hopping....bitch you know everybody so oh well" I said getting an attitude. "I just need me a nigga that's gon settle down and wanna be with me not breaking up with me and then going back to the next not beating me not arguing with me and one who cares for me and that's gon always stay by my side that's all I ask for and that's what doms was doing but his turn for trying is over not like I said put me on with quando ben" I said and the whole table got quiet. "Talk damn" I said and rolled my eyes at them. "I needa ring on this damn finger" I said looking at my finger then my nails. They all looked at Trell and then everybody laughed. "Ok since iss a joke whatever I'll just dm him myself" I said. "They laughed because I just texted him and told him" Trell said. "Oh my fucking god Kentrell you want me alone forever" I said pouting. He nodded and everybody smirked. "I need to get from round here for good" I said then shook my head. "Yeen going no fucking wea" Trell said. "Can we go I'm ready" Layla said. "No I'm not ready yet and I gotta ride with all" I said. "I don't give a fuck if I'm ready then it's go time" she said. "You don't have to give a fuck bitch if I say I'm stay then we staying" I said. "Kentrell I'm ready" Layla said looking at him. "Come y'all is getting a little late" he said sighing. "Really kentrell" I semi yelled causing people to look at us. "Stop fuckin yelling and what you mean really" he said. I took a deep breath and calmed down. "You always picking this BITCH over me like on some real shit kentrell" I said. "Who you gon choose" kd said laughing. "Shut the fuck up" Layla said to him. "Don't be tell him to shut up ou shut the hell up" I told her and she rolled her eyes. "We just gon stay here for a while longer" he said. "That's What the fuck I thought" I said the smirked at her.

"Uhhhhh" she complained. "Arlight im ready now bae" I said to Trell and smirked. He just shook his head and smirked low key. "Extra as hell" Layla mumbled and I nodded at her. Then we all got up and got in the car. Kd, three, ben and boomer got in the back. Me,nisha, Trell and Layla got in the front row. Joe and Montana got in the front seats. Then we started driving back to Trell house. Trell was siting in the middle because he knew that we wasn't gonna be sitting next to each other with out a fight. Then Montana turned on some music. He turned on Nicki minaj. That's one of my favorite songs by him. So we all started singing it ion care if he didn't sing it to me anymore like I used to. "Daffney wrote me and she said that your for me like Ian already for somebody...and I responded and told her I'm going I'm hurtin inside I can't trust nobody" we all sang. "I need a girl who gon tell me that we good hold me down and just show me how to love...I need a girl who gon teach me how to do it when they come round round she don't never give a fuck" we sang and he started singing it to next to me. "Who will never leave me always happy for ta see me who will never mistreat me entertain me like a tv one who adore me go to war do anything for me" he sang them the last part he looked at me singing it and he smiled at me and I smiled back. The joe turned it down. "Aye I wanna stop at this gas station right here and get some snacks before we get to the house" he said. "Iight bro" he said then stopped there. Everybody got out except me and ugly ass roach Layla. I just got on my phone and ignored her whole existence.

Then I saw the Trell come out and stop and dirty look this guy. I put the windows down some while Layla just looked at her phone. "Ion give a fuck nigga" I heard the man say. "Ion give a duck either real shit You betta go some wea"?trell said walking away. Then the boy came from behind him and snuck him punching him and this other boy was holding Trell down. It wasn't nobody outside and the boys was in the store. I looked at Layla and pointed toward him. She got out and walked over to them. "Stopppp" she yelled started to cry. "Layla go getbben and them now" he yelled to her. She nodded and ran i the store the store was big so there was no tell Lin when she was gon find them. I got out and ran to him. I grabbed a bat out the trunk. I started hitting the boy holding Trell and kept hitting him. Then he let Trell go and trell started beating the boy up. Then I hit the boy on top of Trell hard in the back and he let go. The other boy he was on the ground holding his back he was struggling to stand up. I dropped the bag and started punching the boy fighting Trell. Trell got up and we were both whooping his ass. I was kickin him and I kno the heels hurt and I was punching him in the face. Then the boys came out and started hitting the boy too. The the other boy got to his car. He started looking for something the he got I saw that it was a gun.