Chaoter 19

"You know what Kentrell I should fuck you up" she yelled at him. "Mama Ian got time right now no disrespect but can you leave we gotta talk" he said. "No Kentrell the girl wants to leave why you keep trying to keener hostage" his mama said. "I don't I let her leave every time but this time she not" he said. "Ima just go lani just y'all and then if he don't leave Ima come back" she said then shook her head. "I don't wanna talk" I said still crying and sniffling. "Well that's what he do you know Kentrell don't listen to no one but hisself" she said. "Ok" I said with tears still in my eyes. Then she hugged me and walked out the door then she left and took the kids. "Ok is you gon talk to me" he said. "No ba- Trell Ion wanna talk I just wanna leave before I do something that I'll regret from stressing to much" I said crying and wiping my tears. He stood up and hugged me. I just let him and cried into his chest. "I want you to stay lani" he said. "No..and I can't stay mad at you as you can see but I can't stay" I said wiping my face. My eyes were red and my face was too. He finally let me pack my stuff. I got my clothes and a couple pairs of shoes not all because Trell buys my too many sneaker they damn near need there own closet.

I did that then I walked downstairs with my bags. He had been walked downstairs. "Ok y'all I'm leaving I'm gon miss y'all" I said then hugged everyone. "Ok best I'm gon miss you" nisha said then boomer copied her and I laughed. Then everybody said something to me except Trell. I walked to the door and trell stopped me and came over to me. He took and big stack of money out his pocket and gave it to me. "I don't want this" I told him then I continued to walk out the door. I started walking down the street and turned my phone off. I carried my bag.

I walked for a long time until I seen this convenient store and I sat on the ice thing and put my bag behind it. Then I saw that it was getting late so I had 40 dollars on me so I went in there and got a cheesecake and some chips and soda and some candy. It came up to 23.94 so I had money left over. I ate then I put my extra chips candy and soda in my bags and grabbed a jacket and layed on the ice thing. I was just watching people come and go and stare at me. Then I started watching the sun set I was really tired. Then I saw a familiar car. It was Trell mama she got out her car and walked over to me. "Is that you kaylani" she said. "Yeah" I said lowly. "If you don't get yo ass in the car sleeping outside" she said helping me. I sighed and grabbed my bags and she grabbed one and then I got in the car. She went in the store and got something.

Then She came back in the car with a bag full of snacks. "Kaylani What is you doin out here like you don't have no one to call or sleep somewhere" she said looking at me a little mad. "I don't Have a family" I said lowly. "Kaylani..I'm gonna always be your family no matter what" she said and grabbed my hands. "I don't know what you and Kentrell dumb ass got goin on but you can always come to me" she said. "I know I just didn't want to bother you" I said. She nodded and started driving. We pulled to her house and we got out. I walked inside and sat in the couch and set my bags down. "It's food in there I made dinner I know you eat anything I cook so yeah and you can sleep in Kentrell old room" she said. "I already ate and ok goodnight" I said. "Ok goodnight" she said then went in her room. I put on some spandex shorts and a t shirt and went in Kentrell room and got in the bed and turned on the tv. Then I eventually fell alseep.
The next day.....

Kentrell POV

I woke up the next morning and I sat up. I got up and I got out of the bed and walked in the livingroom. I saw ben and Kentrell and boomer in there playing the game. They saw me and I hurried and turned around. "Heyy bestfriendd" boomer said laughing. "Hey" I said and peeked my head. "Whatchu doing here" ben said. "Its a Long story" I said sighing. "Long story short she anit have no where to go so she came here" Trell said. "That's not the story but whatever" I said and rolled my eyes. "So y'all officially over" boomer said. "Nahh" Trell said. "Yes and FORever" I said and crossed my arms. Trell just glared at me and then turned his head back to the tv. "I'm going back in the room...but where is my kids" I asked Trell. "Our kids and they are with Layla" he said. "Why" I asked. "Because she wanted to take them somewhere so she gave the baby to her mama and took them somwhere" he said. "Ok" I said with no emotion and went in the room. I sat on the bed and started watching tv.

A couple minutes later I was watching tv and trell walked in and sat on the bed. I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath. "Please leave" I said calmly. "This ma fucking room" he said and closed the door. "Ok Your right" I said then I got up and started walking towards the door. He slapped my Butt and smirked. I turned around and glared at him. "Don't fucking touch me" I said sternly. "You mines I can touch what's mines" he said. "Lemme tell you something Trell sit down real quick" I told him and then sat on the bed and he did too. "WE are NEVER getting back TOGETHER EVER I'm done I learned my lesson with you and I SEE that you anit never gone change ima bout to have my third child and it's time for me to grow up and realize that you anit never gonna change I'm done and I sorry if you can't get that through you head but I am I'm never coming back home to your house we will co parent you can still see the kids they have nothing to do with it and I don't care if they go with Layla because I have nothing against her so y'all can get back together now that you know you anit never getting back with me...WE are NOT getting back together WE and NOT getting married so you get give the ring to her and marry her or do something with it but me and you is done" I said to him and he sat on the bed and just started at me with him mouth open.

"Ok" he said lowly and walked out the room. I sighed and laid down. "Are you eating breakfeast" ben came in and said. "Yeah who cooked" I asked. "Mama" he said talking about Trell mama. "Yeah I'll be in there in a second" I said. "No here go ya plate she made it already" he said. "Oh thanks" I said then he gave it to me then walked out.