Chapter 17

I sat on the bed and checked my phone. "I see you staring at me" he said. "Nahh it's the other way around" I said blushing. "I got it just right and Whatchu keep blushing for" he said. "I'm not" I said trying to hold back my smile. "But you is" he said coming o ear to me and standing in front of me. I looked up and him and he took his glasses off And his jacket. "Whatchu doin boy" I said pushing him a little. "You know you want me" he said pushing me down and leaning over top of me. "I..I..I gotta...gotta boyfriend" I said stuttering. "So he anit gotta know" he said. "Ion want to maybe if me and trell wasn't together" I told him. "Come on and stop fucking wit me" he said pushing me down.

Then ben walked in the room and we both jumped. "Lani what the fuck is you doin" he yelled at me. "Nothing" I quickly said getting up. "Get out real quick" quavo told him. "Nahh lani let's go" he said pulling my arm. He pulled me into the livingroom where Trell was. "Please don't say anything I can explain" I told ben. "I really should" he said. "I told him no because I gotta boyfriend and he was pushing me down" I said. "You want me to handle him" ben said. "No just forget about it" I said then walked over to Trell. "Where you was bae" he said pecking my lips grabbing my waist. "The bathroom" I said kissing him back lying. Quavo came in smirking at me and then sat on the couch. Then I saw him pointing to me low key talking to offset and takeoff and then they started laughing.

"You ok" Trell asked me. "Yeah of course why" I asked him. "Ion kno I'm just askin" he said. He sat down on the couch and I sat on lap. "So this ya new bitch tee grizzly asked Trell. I looked at Trell to see what he was gonna say but Trell wasn't even paying attention to me. "Yeah" Trell said laughing. Then he pushed off his lap not tough but he did and then dapped tee grizzly and his friend. "You gon pass her down after you done" tee said. "Fasho" he said. "Bet" tee said. "I'm ready to go" I said now irritated. "We just got here you better go in the guest room and go to fuck to sleep or go sleep in the car" Trell said to me. Then tee and the rest of the boys started laughing and saying right.

"Oh that's how we speaking now" I asked him with an attitude. "Shut the fuck up lani" he said the pushed my face back. "I know you did not just do that" I said to him. "Yo these hoes be wildn these days" the boy said to Trell. "That's what I'm sayin" Trell said. I got up and tee slapped my butt. "What the he'll wring with you" I asked him. "Yo yb you betta get her she a feisty one" tee said. "Yo go stand by the wall over there" Trell told me. "Bet" I said then walked over there. Trell looked back at me to see if I could hear him but I looked aomwhere else making it seem like I can't hear him.

I started ear hustling. "Yeah she just a rebound until I can get my ex back" I heard Trell tried to whisper. I walked over there because now I was about to cry. I was about to say something but I tear fell down my face. "Trell why are you disrespecting me, letting them call me ya bitch or ya hoe when you know I'm not....and I heard what you said I'm just a rebound right when I had you first..you can get ya ex back down because anit nothing stopping you she want you" I said then another tear fell down and everybody got quiet. "Yo you gon let me taste tonight" tee said. I rolled my eyes then I grabbed Trell arm and pulled him outside. I shut the door and we walked over to his truck and stood by it. "Why are you showing off calling me that Kentrell" I asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I was just playing nothing I said is true" he said. "They don't know that and you letting that night touch my ass and asking me when I'm gon let him taste that's what you like" I asked him. "Nahh I'm tryna do a song with him" he said. "Ok I get it I'm just one of ya bitches you disrespect me to get a deal with someone" I asked him. "No baby" he said pulling me towards him. "I just expect you to at least understand and just go with it I been through so much shit for you you owe me" he said. I broke off from his and looked at him with a. Confused face. "YOU been through a lot of shit for ME" I asked him. "Yes a lotta shit to get where I'm at I didn't forget you did I, I still cared about you after this game shit and I keep trying to keep you happy and you just ungrateful" he said.