Chapter 24

We went in the house and I went upstairs and he was getting the kids settled. I went in my room and started breaking down crying. "WHY WHY WHY WHAT DID GOD EVER TO DESERVE THIS" I screamed crying. I started knocking things down and banged on the wall and the flooor. "I DONT DERVE THIS AT ALL GOD WHYYYY" i cried dropping to the floor. Doms ran in there to see if I was okay. He grabbed me and held me in his arms. I was crying in his arms. "Are you okay" he asked holding me. "Noo" I cried.

He talked to me and I calmed down. He fed the kids for me and I got in the shower. After I got out I got dressed then went downstairs. "Lani..I heard you got a little voice...you can let out all you pain through music I do that your ex do everybody do tomorrow ima take you to the studio and whatever word come to you I want you too sing them...and you gonna make a song...imma make you famous imma let you grind because you need it and we gon drop the song as soon as we find a good beat for it" he said. "Doms I don't know if th-" I said and he cut me off. "It is a good idea you'll see and you can scream or anything you wanna do there and let out all of your pain but you gon make a song" he said. I nodded and he gave me my plate and I ate. Then I put the kids in the bed and me and doms went upstairs in my room and fell asleep.
The next day........

I woke up and doms was gon so I got up and went in the kids room and they were too. I went downstairs and they were downstais eating and he was on the couch eating playing the ps4. "Good morning beautiful" he said to me. I smiled "good morning" I said. Then he gave me my plate and I ate.

After I was done I cleaned where the kids were and there hands. Then I sat down while they played. "You ready my sister Deajia will watch the kids for us she got my son" he said. "Yeah" I said then I looked down. Then I went upstairs to get dressed. I went back downstairs and his sister was downstairs.

"Hey nice to meet you" I said hugging her. "Hi I'm deajia" she said hugging me back. "She gon watch the kids for me" doms said. "Ok kings diapers are in his room and everything you will need and there is things you can cook if you want and here is 30 to order something umm kind howlers are in her room too her medicine is too and she is is teething so her teething ring is in the freezer and she has a warm one in her room" I explained to her. "Ok" she said and smiled. "You ready lani" doms said. "Yeah" I said then set the money down and then we left and got in the car. We started driving to his studio that he does his songs at. We got there and got out and walked in. "Hey wassup" doms said to the producer. "Wassup this Your girl" he asked. "Nahh my friend this the one I told you about" doms said. "Ohhh ok..yo can go in whenever your ready" he said. I nodded.

"Lani the word will just come to you it's like free styling rapping but just song and say everything your feeling you can cry or anything if you want but do something" he said and I nodded and smiled. Then I walked in the booth and put in the head phones. "Ok start" the man said and turned on a beat.(the song she is about to make is a real song it's Ashanti never should have)

I started feeling the beat and the words came. "You were all that I wanted..I fell in love with all of your heart and your soul..From that morning I couldn't imagine..You went from hurting me, you're mistreated in your love..I should have known" I started and my eyes got watery.

"Rivers of tear drops..These short pains in my heart..If this was the way that you loved..You never should have loved me..You never should have loved me..You never should have touched me..You never should have, never should have told me..You loved me and you would never leave me..Cause everything that you would do..It made me fall in love with you..Until your love and you made that mistake..Now I can't take you back if I wanted too.. Balled up, laying in my bed..For tracing through my head..How did we start up in love and end up here..You said you loved me and I believed you..Seems like you don't even mean what you say.." I sang crying now.