Chapter 14

The next day....
Kaylani POV
I just woke up and check the time on my phone. It was 12pm in the afternoon. I went and limped to my bathroom. I can kinda walk regular now but it still hurts. And I looked in the mirror at my face. I had scratches on my face but the swollenness went down some. It's not that swollen anymore. And I'm light skin so the two bruises on my arms are visible. Some and purple some are green and some are red. I just shook my head then got my phone and limped downstairs. Everybody was still here even Trell. "Hey lani" ben and kd said. "Hey I said lowly and waved. I went and sat on the couch next to kd and trell. It was the only empty seat I just sat closer to kd. "Why you all up on my back up" kd said laughing. I just looked at him and shook my head. "Oh I forgot sorry" he said.

"Forgot What stop acting like you scared or some" Trell said. I just looked down at my phone and scrolled on instagram. He snatched my phone out my hands and put it in his pocket. "Please give me my phone back" I said looking down trying not to make eye contact with him. "No you be on it too much" he said smirking. "Whatever" I said then I tried to stand up but he pushed me back on the couch. "Why you keep fucking wit me Ian do nothing to you" I said irritated. "Shut yo wit yo messed up ass face" he said laughing. "Oh for real" I said starting to get mad. I tried to get up again and he lugged me back down. "Stop messing wit her" nisha said. "Mind ya own" Trell said. She just waved him off.

"Come upstairs I wanna talk to you" he said. I shook my head no. "Stop fucking playing and just come on" he said grabbing my arm standing up. He pulled my to the steps. "No Trell get off me" I said. "Come on" he said. I just shook my head faster repeatedly because I was scared. "Stop ya shit and come on" he said smacking his teeth. I just agreed because he was pulling my arm to hard. We went up to my room and I stood by the door. "Stop acting dumb and come sitting on the bed" he said. "We ain't doing nothing so no" I told him. "Just come sit I wanna talk" he said. I went and sat on the bed. "I'm sorry lani" he said. I just nodded. "Do you forgive me" he said. "Yes of course but ion know about us being friends again" I said. "It was my anger Ion know why I took it out on you" he said.

Then he came closer and starting kissing me I kissed him back and then he pushed me down. Then he started to lift my shirt but I hurried and pulled it down. "No Trell I don't want you to see me like this and plus I hurt everywhere" I said lowly. "It's ok I'm ok I'll be careful" he said. "Ok well no trell...I'm tired of looking dumb you and taking you back" I said. "Oh you don't love me anymore" he said. "I do..if I didn't you would be been in jail...and soeaking of that I wanna see my babies" i said. "Nahh wait longer until you look better ion want them to see you like that" he said. "What their daddy did you there mommy" I said to him. "You know Ian mean it" he said. "You did Trell I didn't even do anything all I did was sit in your car" I said. "Yeah and I told you to get out" he said.

"you couldn't pull me out by my arms you had to drag my by my hair and kick and punch me" I told him. He didn't say anything he just sat there quiet. "Yeah nothing to say...but I know it's my fault" I said. "I don't say that" he said. "And that's the thing you don't have to" I said. "Can things just got back to where they was" he said. I just shrugged. "I'm bout to go see my kids I miss them guck Whatchu talking bout" I said standing up walking to my dresser. "No you not lani" he said. "Yes I am" I said. Then he came up to my pushing me against the wall putting his hand on my neck. "Get the fuck off my Trell I'm not scared anymore" I slapping hung his hand off of me. Then I saw him ball up his fist then said something to hisself and sat on my bed.

I went over to my Dresser and took off my loathes and put on some tights and a a shirt. "Oh you still looking sexy for me huh" he said. "It was before you before you tried to go upstairs wit that bitch" I said smirking. "Do you that" he said. I dig she's putting on bed then I walked up to him and stood between his legs. "You really was gon kill me yesterday" I asked him sincerely. "The state of mind I was in probably" he said. "Why didn't you do it" asked him. "Because...I would've killed my other half and then my kids wouldnt have a mom" he said. "You should've" I mumbled but her heard me. "No i shouldnt have" he said. Then we went down stairs. "Where y'all bout to go" boomer said. "To see my kids" I said then we walked outside to the car and got in. We driver to her house then got out.