Chapter 11

Kaylani POV
I just woke up and Kentrell still has me in his arms. I got out of his arms and went to go pee. I came back and layed back down with him. And fell back asleep. Then eventually I woke back up. I checked the time on my phone it was 12. I got up and got in the shower and then got dressed. I went in the kids room and gave them a bath then got them dressed. It was time for me to go to the air port.

I went downstairs with the kids and trell was downstairs with everybody else. I set the kids on the couch and i went upstairs to get the bags. I came downstairs with them and set them down. "I'm not going anymore" nisha said I just nodded. "Ok can somebody drop us off the plane leaves at 1:30" I said. Ben nodded and everybody got up and we took the bags and got in the truck.

We pulled up to the airport and we all went in. They was gon sit with me until I got on the plane. We was all talking and then the called my plane. I stood up and all of a sudden a bunch of tears came down my face. "Bye lani we gon miss you" ben said the hugged me.   "Don't get fat" kd said I laughed then hugged him. "Text me and FaceTime me everyday I wanna see you everyday" nisha said I hugged her tight. "We gon miss you so much" the rest of them except Trell hugged me and said that.

Then me and trell was just staring at each other for a while. Then I dropped my bags and ran to him and hugged him crying. "Trell I love you so much,I'm gonna miss you and miss us" I said still crying. He lifted my chin up and started kissing me and we kissed for a while. Then he put that ring back on my finger and I smiled. Then they all hugged the kids and trell did the most.

Then I picked up the bags and started walking with the kids. We all waved and Kayden was crying but I calmed him down. We got on the plane and go our seats and set the bags above us. The plane lifted and we started going. We had finally landed and daffney came to pick us up and now we at my house she had gotten for me. Me and her talked and she met the kids and the house was already set up and everything. I had sent her money to do it. She helped me settle in. She finally went home and I fed the kids and put them in bed.

2 months later....
Kentrell POV
Today is Nisha birthday. We are all downstairs at ma house. "Happy birthday nisha" I told her. "Thanks" she said. "Whatchu doin today" Montana asked. "I wanted to go down to Texas to see lani and they kids but suprise her" she said. "Oh we out then" they all said. Just then her phone started ringing and she answered it.

"Hello— AHHH THANKS BIHHH——Yeah I'm coming down there to see you——yeah it's just gon be me——ok I'll be there——bye" she said then hung up. "Whatchu mean just you" ben said. "That's the suprise y'all" she said. "Oh" we all said. "Yeah I miss her and the kids" I said. "We all do" ben said. "When we leaving" I asked. "Let's all pack and leave tonight" nisha said. We all nodded and got up to go pack.

Everybody finished packing and it's getting late now. We went out and got in the truck and started driving. It is gonna be a long ride. We drove for hours and on the way we stopped at convenient stores.
The next day.....
Kentrell POV
We finally got to the address lani gave nisha. It was a big house. It's 12pm now. We got out and knocked on the door. She answered it. "What the hell is all y'all doing here" she said. "Dadddyyy" draco and king both said and ran to me. We walked in and I set them down. We walked to then living room.

"So nisha why they all here what happened to just you"lani said. "Suprise?" Nisha said. "Well hey to you too" ben said. "Hey I'm not saying it like dat I'm just sayin" lani said. "We missed y'all" boomer said. "I missed missed y'all too" she said. "So you gonna come back with us" kd said. "What...no" lani said. "Why not you got yo experience being back here now it's time to come home" kd said. "Kd.. this is my home now Baton Rouge is now just where I'm from if I go back it's a visit" she said. "Well come visit" three said. "I can't and it's fucked up that I can't" lani said. "Why not" I said. "Because y'all not gon let me leave I'm not getting trapped there" lani said.