Chapter 15

We got up and walked out the door. We got in the car and drove there. We went inside the studio room and we all sat on the couch. The boys dapper the man that edit his songs. Me and mianna and nisha just sat down. "So what song you tryna do" the producer said. "Oh yeah you gotta finish  love is poison" the producer said. "Ion wanna worknon that one right now" he said looking at me and down. "We gotta finish it it's almost done" he said. "Ok whatever" he said then sighed.

(That's the song)

He started singing it in the booth. At first Ian pay attention to the lyrics but then I started listening. Everybody else was just jamming to the song.

"I gave my heart to you this how you repay me, I put my trust in you this how you replace it" he sang. Then I kept on listening and my smile dropped. I realized that he made the song about me because of some of the stuff that he was saying. "Momma told me that she love to see when we together I looked and smiled I ain't tell her you the fuckin' devil" he rapped. Then when he said that I felt tears rush to my eyes. I don't know why I was crying but I was really hurt about what he was sayin. I saw him look at me then turn his head.

Then he finished the song at he did another one then we got in the car and left. I was done crying but my eyes and face was red. Nobody but Trell seen it though. "I liked the songs Trell" kd said. "Thanks" Trell said. "I'm bout to turn on love is poison I like that one" ben said going on his phone. Trell always made sure they had the songs first. "Nah" Trell said. "Yea" ben said then turned it on. It started playing and I started listening to the lyrics good this time. Then tears started rushing to my eyes. I was in the back with kd and three. They looked at me then made a confused face. I hurried and wiped my tears. "Wait turn done the music" three said to ben. "Why nigga" ben said. "Because lani back here crying" kd said. "I'm ok" I said wiping my face. "Ohhhhh" kd, three and ben said in unison. "Oh you made that song bout her" ben said turning on another song but he put it low.

Trell just looked out the window. We pulled up and got very body got out except me. Then I saw Trell still in here too. He got in the back with me and everybody else went in the house. "Lani you ok" he asked me. I nodded. "I'm the fucking devil and my love is poison to you I get it" I said to him looking him in his eyes. "Ian mean it like that" he said. Then tears fell down my face. "As many times as you switched up on m Ian never switch up on you bestfriend" I told him. Then he put a hand on my face and wiped my tears. I leaned in and hugged him and he hugged me back.

We stayed like that for a while. I really needed a hug from him. I missed the times where we can just hug. Ian have one in a long time from him. "I love you bestfriend" he said in the crook of my neck. I let go of him slowly. "Then why you say im the devil" I asked him. "I made that part before we had Kayden I just finished it so it was when I was mad at you" he said. " and what pain did I ever bring you all you did was bring me pain and hurt me mentally and now physically" I told him. "I will never hitchu again I promise" he grabbing my hand and looking me in the eye. "I believe you" I said to him.

"But you did bring me pain I hurried to sometimes I just anit show it all the time" He told him. "What did I do" I said. "Stuff" he said. "Well ion like hurting people so whatever I did I'm sorry Forreal I didn't mean to do an-" I said but he cut me off. "Stop apologizing you always blaming yourself and putting yaself down Stop Kaylani" he said then grabbed me by my chin and lifted it up so i could look at his face. I just looked at him. "I love you Forreal and I don't want you to think that I'm just saying it I really mean it rather you know it or not" he said. "I know" I said then nodded.