Chapter 13

The next morning....
I fed the kids and now they playing. Me and nisha in the living room watching power. "Im bout to go take the boys to Trell house you want to come" I said to her. "No I wanna finish watching this" she said pointing to the tv. I got up and went to my room. I put on a crop top and some ripped jeans and some Sandals. The boys was already dressed I already got them dressed. "Come on y'all we bout to go to daddy house" I told them. They ran to the door and went gig in the car. I buckled them all up then started driving. We were listening to Trell song genie and all of them knew the words.

I was laughing at them singing the words and I was singing in too. We pulled up to his house and I unbuckled them and got them out. I walked to the door and knocked on it. Nobody answered so I called him. He didn't answer his phone either. I knew he was here because both of his cars was here. I knocked again then somebody opened then door. If was a brown skin girl with nothing put a Trell t shirt and panties on. "Uhhh who the fuck are you" I asked her. "Who is you" she said with and attitude. "Who at the door Chelsea"  I heard Trell yelled. "This girl" she yelled. I was about five seconds away from slapping the shit outta her. Then Trell came to the door.

"Whatchu doin here" he asked. "I came here to bring them but since you got company you can take kamari" I said. "You can leave them too" he said. "Nahh" I said then turned around and grabbed there hands. "You leaving then I want all my kids" he said. "No Trell let her take them how we gon finish" Chelsea said. "I want my kids" he said. She just huffed and puffed and went back in the house. "So you get the fucking bitch Layla pregnant then you fuck her and you want to be together..you want me to be okay with this Trell" I said feeling tears start up in my eyes. "Lani we not together and you not giving me none so what I'm supposed to do" he said grabbing my arm.

"Your right so let me go" I said. "Ok you gon give me some" he said. "You just got some....Trell everytime we make up we have sex I don't want that to be the only thing we do everytime" I said. "And you gotta whole nother bitvh answering the door I'm not ok with that" I said. "Lemme getchu pregnant then cause you stay when you pregnant " Trell said. "Uh Uh ion want three kids plus when I did you let ya bitch take that away" I said the a tear fell. "Don't cry...I see you cry to much" he said wiping the tear off my face. I smiled then he leaned in for a kiss but I moved my face. "Uh Uh ion know if you put them lips on her other set" I said scrunching up my face.

"I didn't the other person I ate out before was you....and asian but she'on count .. I never ate out Layla, Jaliyah, or Aubrey" he said. "She does count" I said. Then he leaned in and kissed me. "We not together so stop kissing me" I told him. "It could be but you playin" he said. "So back to what I was sayin this could be us but you playin" he started singing. I laughed, I'm not playing you just keep letting other bitches interfere" I told him. "Go ahead in there to ya bitch for she get mad here they can stay" I said letting go of there hand. "Ok bye" he said then slapped my butt. "Stop playing and bye" I said smirking. Then I got in my truck and pulled off. I went back to the house.

I sat back on the couch with nisha. "What took you so long whatchalll did a quickie" nisha said smirking. "Yeah right while the kids there no" I said. "Plus he had a whole bitch answer the door with nothing but his t shirt on" I said rolling my eyes at the situation. "What Forreal" She said. "Yesss and then she gon ask me who I was like but who is you" I said. "Why is he having other but he's over anit y'all dating" she asked. "Nahh...I told him not right now" I said shaking my head. "So what he say when you asked him about it" she said scooting over a little to turn to me. "He said we not together as I won't give him none" I said. "Give him some then" she said. "No" I said. She just laughed and then we finished watching power.

A little while after watching power my phone started ringing. I answered it and it was my cousin from texas. I answered it. "Hello" hey girl I miss you Ian see you in a long time "Yeah I know you don't call me no mo" well I wanna see you Lemme come over ya house "I'm back in Baton Rouge so you gon have to catch a flight here" ok immma come tomorrow "ok see you tomorrow boo" I said then we hung up. "Who was that" nisha asked em. "My cousin mianna" I said. "Oh" nisha said. I decided to go up stairs. I took my shower then got in the bed.
The next day.......