Chapter 2 - The New White Fang

Blake

Weeks prior...

"We're not going to destroy the white fang...

We're going to take it back."

One week prior to the rebellion's uprising against Adam and his loyalists.

The Young Woman is a fair skinned young girl with amber eyes and long, black hair that hangs down her back. She wears a long white tailcoat with dark gray lining and a sleeveless black crop top. The crop top has rectangular and diamond shaped cut-outs around the neckline. Additionally, she wears a white belt over black fitted pants.

Across her torso is a diagonal strap that contains a smaller magnetic clip used to sheathe her weapon – Gambol Shroud. She wears thigh-high black heeled boots with gold-coloured edging around the top. The left boot has a belt wrapped twice around the thigh. Each boot bears her belladonna emblem in white on the outer side of the thigh, and a white pouch is attached to the back of her belt.

Blake Belladonna looks to them all as she speaks.

She is sat in a room with three others who look at her quizzically at her statement there. There is Sun Wukong...He is a tan-skinned boy with short spiky light-blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes in his sockets. He wears two red wrist bracers over black fingerless gloves and an open loose-collared white jacket with no shirt underneath, displaying his muscular physique. He also wears blue cargo pants tied up with a white belt. He wears white bandages on his legs and has a chain hanging from the belt loop on the right side of his pants.

He sports black and yellow sneakers and wears a twisted golden necklace around his neck, which is connected together by a black cord, with a round pendant bearing his monkey emblem. As a result of his Faunus lineage, he has a long prehensile monkey tail the same colour as his hair. Sun also hides his weapon under the back of his shirt.

Her most loyal and trusted friend...and perhaps more. She would be lying if she was not starting to develop feelings for Sun Wukong; he has never let her down and has always had her back when things went south. He even took a round for her, well a charged up whip that stabbed into his shoulder, but it still stands out. He now has a scar on his shoulder where Ilia Amitola plunged the whip into his shoulder, and Kali did him the pleasure of cleaning and sewing up his shirt so then it was no longer damaged.

There is Ghira Belladonna, Blake's father. Ghira is a tall, muscular man with black hair, a beard and yellow eyes. For his top, he wears an open dark violet coat with white fur trim, exposing his hairy chest. Over his beige pants is a matching sash that wraps around his waist and is secured with a large, silver metal buckle. On the shoulder of his coat is a silver metal spaulder, which through a pair of curved strips across the chest attaches as a clasp on the opposite front panel of the coat. The white toes of his black leather boots have a shape reminiscent of paws with claws at the tips. His physique is in general quite hairy, as what little can be seen of his bare arms and the backs of his wrists are shown to be covered in thick, black fur.

And finally there is Kali Belladonna, Blake's mother. As a cat Faunus with black hair and yellow eyes, Kali shares several physical features with her daughter. She has short hair and three gold piercings on her cat ears - two on her right, one on her left. She wears a black hakama and sandals with white tabi socks. Over her outfit, she wears a black shrug with a long right sleeve and a short left sleeve, gold leaf trim adorning the opening on the front. She wears long, black arm warmers that extend to the middle finger. The left warmer has a purple band tied around the top and a pair of gold bangles around the wrist. Around her waist is a black and gold sash that trails behind her, with a gold flower-shaped buckle at the end.