10/21/17

8:34 a.m
[Cheryl🍒]: toni

[Cheryl🍒]: toni

[Cheryl🍒]: toni whatever your last name is

[Cheryl🍒]: toni wake up

[Cheryl🍒]: toni

[Cheryl🍒]: get up toni

[Cheryl🍒]: toni

[Toni🐍]: god damn you are annoying

[Cheryl🍒]: good morning😊

[Toni🐍]: morning

[Toni🐍]: why're you up so early on a saturday

[Cheryl🍒]: no reason

[Cheryl🍒]: send me a selfie of some sort

[Toni🐍]: your wish is my command

[Toni🐍]:

[Cheryl🍒]: stop it

[Cheryl🍒]: stop it

[Toni🐍]: stop what

[Cheryl🍒]: you know

[Cheryl🍒]: being all gorgeous and stuff

[Toni🐍]: aw cher you do have a heart that is so wonderful to know

[Cheryl🍒]: wow ok abuse

[Cheryl🍒]: at least i can follow directions

[Cheryl🍒]: i said  s e l f i e

[Toni🐍]: whatever

[Cheryl🍒]:

[Cheryl🍒]: this is a selfie

[Toni🐍]: asdjdkejwhehsjbsbs

[Toni🐍]: sorry that happened when i was trying to pick my jaw up off the floor

[Cheryl🍒]: that made me giggle

[Cheryl🍒]: you're cute

[Toni🐍]: i know :)
*************************************
          serpent gayng + sweet pea
8:39 a.m
[Toni🐍]: GUYS

[Fangs🔫]: WHAT

[Sweet Pea🌱]: what

[Toni🐍]: SHE CALLED ME CUTE

[Fangs🔫]: ok well it is way too early for you to be screaming

[Toni🐍]: it's not like you can hear me

[Fangs🔫]: i can imagine how loud it would be and it hurts my ears

[Toni🐍]: fuck

[Toni🐍]: off

[Sweet Pea🌱]: let me remind you that you texted us first
**************************************
It was close to 11 p.m when Toni finally shoved the last drunk costumer out of the Wyrm. She had been working since 9 in the morning (there were a lot of people in the Southside who began drinking at 9 a.m). She then choose a seat at the bar to take a quick break, dropping her head into her hands.

Her shifts at the Wyrm weren't the most unbearable thing in the world, but there were a lot of things that she would rather be doing. The customers who tried to hit on her were the worst. They had always been annoying, but now that Cheryl was on her mind 24/7, they were even more obnoxious.

Toni hadn't even known Cheryl for that long and she was already occupying every thought that Toni had. It was the little things, like if Toni saw someone with red hair, or if she saw anything that resembled a cherry, she instantly thought of Cheryl. And as Toni wiped down the bar after she forced herself up from her break, she thought of Cheryl and how much she wanted to talk to her.

As if on cue, her phone started buzzing with a call in her back pocket. She pulled it out and nearly dropped it when she saw Cheryl's name with the called ID. She had never heard Cheryl's voice before and for some reason talking to her without preparation terrified her. But she pushed her fears aside and hit accept.

"Hey, Bombshell."

"Hello, Toni I-Don't-Know-Your-Last-Name."

Cheryl's voice was better than she could've ever imagined. It made the intense grip she had on her phone loosen as she attempted to wipe down the counters with one hand.

"What's up?"

"Bored, as usual. Just felt the sudden desire to hear your voice."

"Well, I'm glad you call-god damnit." Toni let a swear slip out as she dropped her towel in a mysterious stain on the floor.

"What are you doing over there that's causing you trouble?"

"Just closing up the bar I work at, I just dropped my towel in some weird ass shit on the floor so now I have to get a new one and it's a lot of work to walk back to the storage room," she sighed.

"I'm going to take a wild guess and say that the storage room is all of 4 feet away from you."

"Ok, first of all, it's all of 6 feet away from me, and second, what's that supposed to mean?" Toni tripped over the small step into the storage room and resisted the urge to swear again, even though she had already done it 3 times.

"I'm implying that you're lazy."

"You don't know me."

"Correction, I don't know your last name. I know a lot about you in general."

"I don't know your last name either."

"You're not wrong."

"I'll never tell."

"You're no fun."

"I try. Hey, Bombshell, I really need to finish up here and you've made me walk into like 6 chairs so I gotta let you go." Toni heard Cheryl giggle from her side of the call and proceeded to walk into the 7th chair of the evening.

"Ok, have fun doing whatever it is you're doing."

"I'll text you later."

"I can't wait."

"See you then."

Toni finished the rest of her shift with a smile that she couldn't wipe off her face.

a/n: last night i made 4 friendship bracelets and watched 5 hallmark movies