11/4/17

11:56 a.m
[Cheryl🍒]: TONI

[Toni🐍]: stop yelling it's way too early

[Cheryl🍒]: cry me a river

[Cheryl🍒]: anyway i don't know what to wear to the party i'm going to tonight

[Toni🐍]: how am i supposed to help you

[Cheryl🍒]: i'm not sure

[Cheryl🍒]: work your magic

[Cheryl🍒]: teleport over here

[Cheryl🍒]: pick an outfit for me

[Toni🐍]: i wish i could

[Toni🐍]: my lil bro is so annoying i swear

[Cheryl🍒]: well he is your brother so i'm not surprised

[Toni🐍]: HEY

[Cheryl🍒]: i'm just kidding t

[Cheryl🍒]: ok well i'm gonna go drag veronica to my house so she can help me struggle

[Toni🐍]: have fun babe

[Toni🐍]: send me pics when you finally decide

[Cheryl🍒]: will do

**********************************
"How about this?" Veronica held up a short red dress from Cheryl's closet. Cheryl stopped staring at the ceiling to look, then make a disgusted face. Veronica groaned and sat at the end of Cheryl's bed, next to Cheryl's feet.

"Cher, that's like the tenth dress you've turned down," she sighed. Cheryl just shrugged in response, still staring at the ceiling.

"What is with you?" Veronica asked, annoyance evident in her voice. Cheryl sat up to face her.

"The only thing that I can think about is Toni," she admitted.

"Her or her boobs?" Veronica chuckled while heading back to Cheryl's closet.

"I'm serious, V. She's on my mind 25/8," Cheryl insisted. Veronica didn't respond and continued to rummage through the closet.

"I really like her," the red head said quietly.

"Then grow a pair and ask her out," Veronica replied.

"There are several issues with that plan," Cheryl reminded her. Veronica spun around, holding a romper that Cheryl had never actually worn before.

"Listen, from the little I've seen, that girl likes you too. We may not know who she really is, but she makes you happy, so I'm happy. Now put this damn romper on before I kill you," she said.

"Thank you, V," Cheryl said with a smile while taking the clothing out of Veronica's hands.
********************************
9:24 p.m
[Cheryl🍒]:

m[Cheryl🍒]: