Little Issues (7)

"What?!" And with that I slammed on the floor. Ugh. Des is a kicker. I climbed up on the bed, grabbed a pillow, and stuffed it in her face.

"WHAT THE EHEBDUSJE??" She screamed. I laughed. I crept downstairs and found Kat passed out on the floor. She was watching tv. I chuckled and turned it off. I went into the kitchen to prepare some breakfast, I was famished. Adria sleepily wandered down the hall, but I didn't hear her. She stepped into the kitchen right as I opened the fridge to get some eggs.

"OW!" She screamed.

"Oh, are you ok? AJ?"

"That hurt." She whimpered.

I told her to sit down and passed her an apple.

"Sorry!!" I cried for the seventeenth time.

"You owe me..." She scowled.

"In pankakes." Adria finished.

I laughed and stuffed one in her face.

"Mmmm, an angel on the griddle."

•••••

I thanked AJ again and unlocked my front door.

"See ya!"

"Bye!"

I skipped to the kitchen, grabbed an apple, some chocolate, and my phone.

Day done, I thought as I crept up the stairs. Just as I was was about to flop on my bed, there was a knock on the front door. I ran back downstairs and swung open the door. Liz pulled back her fist and swung at me.

"'ENOUGH!!" I yelled and caught her punch. I gripped her wrist, she squirmed, I tightened.

"Why." I asked. "Why treat me like crap. Why hate me. Why abuse me. I'm done. I'm done with you. I'm done with the way you make me feel. I'm done with your hatred. I'm done with this. All of it."

Liz looked at me, and I swear her eyes flashed red.

"You will not touch me anymore." I returned.

She swung with her other fist, I grabbed it, turned her around and walked down the street. Yea, I know where she lives. We were friends, remember?

As I arrived at her house, her older sister opened the door. This was my time. "Rashelle." "We need to talk."