Chapter 6

This chapter is dedicated to XRileyLove for sharing it :) I loved all the comments I got and couldn't choose one so it's also dedicated to all of you! Did I mention that this story is ranked at #220 in teen fiction! That's amazing to me!

____________________________________________________________

"Here you can have my bed and I'll take the couch." Zayn said as we got ready for bed. He has a little couch in his room.

"Okay sounds good." I said. I climbed under the covers and plopped down on the pillow.

"Goodnight Mallory." Zayn whispered as he shut off the lights.

"Goodnight Zayn." I answered back before drifting into a deep sleep.

************next morning******************

I woke up and found Zayn was gone. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 10:57.  I slept in I guess. I walked down to the kitchen and found a note.

*note*

Mallory,

I went to school. I didn't want to wake you. You looked so peaceful. There is cereal and other breakfast stuff in the cupboards, help yourself. I will get all of your homework. Enjoy your day off and don't worry about a thing. Life goes on. We will get through this together.

-Zayn xx

I smiled at Zayn's thoughtfulness. He truly is one of the best friends anyone could ever have. I found some lucky charms in the kitchen and ate a little bowl. After I ate I decided to watch some t.v. There was a Pretty Little Liars marathon on. I love that show.

******************

Before I knew it Zayn was pulling in the driveway. I brought my attention back to PLL as it was the last episode before the new one.

"We're home!" Aubrielle yelled as she entered the house.

"She made me bring her back, sorry." Zayn apologized.

"No problem. I should probably fill her in anyway." I said.

"Well I'll leave you girls to it. I have football practice so I will be back in a few hours." Zayn said after grabbing his sports bag.

I told Aubri every last detail and then waited for her input.

"I can't believe that happened. He is such a prick for doing that to you. What is wrong with Jessica seriously? What have you ever done to her?" Aubrielle vented.

"I can't believe it either, I really don't know why she insists on making my life hell." I replied.

"So what happened at lunch then? Did Harry sit with you guys?" I asked.

"Harry wasn't in school. If he had been none of us were planning on sitting with him or speaking to him. All the boys are disappointed in him and can't believe what he did." Aubrielle said.

Wow Harry wasn't in school. I bet he is too ashamed to show his face. I mean everyone knows what he did.

"What about Jessica?" I asked.

"She was in school. Talking it up with her little followers." Aubrielle said.

"Of course." I replied.

"We have to do something about this. I mean we can't let her win." Aubrielle said.

"I know I don't plan on letting her win. I have a plan." I said.

After discussing the plan with Aubri I realized PLL was starting. We both adore this show we immediately tuned in.

**************

"Hey girls!" Zayn said as he got home.

"Hey! How was practice?" I asked.

"It was alright. Same thing different day." he answered.

"Well I should probably head home. Coudl you bring us home?" I asked.

"Of course." he answered.

Zayn dropped off Aubri and then brought me to my house.

"Thank you again for everything. I'll see you tomorrow at school!" I said as I gave him a hug.

"Like I said it's what friends are for, I'll see you tomorrow!" he answered smiling.

*******************************

My mom had already explained what happened to my dad. I am so glad because I didn't want to have to keep repeating it. I went straight upstairs to my room. I turned on my phone as I had turned it off yesterday afternoon. I had 60 text messages, 30 missed calls, and about 10 voicemails. Most of them from, you guessed it, Harry. I decide to scroll through the messages. Most of them are I'm sorry, or please just let me explain. There is one here and there from the boys asking how I was and telling me how much of a prick Harry is.  I delete all of Harry's messages and then do the same for the voicemails. I send a reply to the guys thanking them for their worry.

*******************

Today is the day I am going to confront Jessica. I put on one of my best outfits and spend a little extra time on my hair and makeup.(outfit is external link)  I have to show her that she can't control my life anymore. I ignored her in sociology and don't have any other classes with her. I decided lunch would have to be the time to confront her.

I walked into the cafeteria with Zayn and Aubri by my sides. I was walking towards my table to set down my tray.

"Oh look the poor baby has a security team now and she actually showed up for school today." I heard Jessica say as we passed.

"You know what Jessica!..............

_________________________________________________________________

Sorry cliffhanger! :) Don't kill me! Comment, vote, and fan!

-brianna xx