Chapter 17

"SHHHH!! It's just me!" Zayn pinned me on the ground before I could scream.

"You scared me so bad! Don't do that again!" I warned him. I tried to be mad but I couldn't hold in my laughter.

"Quiet!! Louis still hasn't found us!" Zayn whispered.

"Spoke too soon!" I heard Louis approaching us.

"Darn!" I yelled in defeat. "Well let's head out of here this field is giving me the creeps."

"I agree." Aubri joined in.

****************

Brynn returned from the E.R. with 5 stitches and her leg was bandaged. We all ended up going to Zayn's. His parents were on yet another business trip. Instead of watching movies like we always do we thought it would be way more fun to go for a late night swim. Even though Zayn is afraid of water. 5 feet of water won't kill him.

"Come on Zayn!" I yelled as he waited on the edge of the pool. "The water is amazing! I won't let you drown!" I teased.

"If you don't come in I will make Louis and Harry carry you in!" Niall warned.

"No that won't be necessary!" Zayn said heading towards the pool steps.

Zayn finally joined us in the pool. We found a water football and began to throw that around. Before we knew it, it was already 3 in the morning. I turned to tell everyone that we were going inside but was interrupted when I saw Louis and Brynn kissing. I totally knew they would be perfect together.

"AWWWWW!!!" I screamed. Both of them turned to give me death glares.

"I'm freezing. Can I wear some of your clothes?" I asked Zayn as I shivered from the cold pool water.

"Of course love!" Zayn said.

"Alright well the rest of us are going to call it a night. See you guys later!" Liam said as he and the rest of the group headed out.

"See you!" Zayn and I both answered at the same time.

"Well my mom thinks I'm sleeping at Aubri's tonight. Can I stay here?" I asked knowing the answer.

"Duh. You're always welcome here!" Zayn replied poking my stomach. Things escalated into a full on tickle fight. Zayn had me pinnned on the couch tickling me.

"What was that?" I asked. I took the chance to run when Zayn looked around curiously.

"Sneaky you are!" Zayn said as I escaped his grasp.

"You'll never catch me!" I yelled as I ran for his bedroom.  I closed the door behind me as fast as possible and jumped under the covers on his bed. I know covers won't save me but it's just instinct.

"Hmmmmm....I wonder where Mallory could be?" Zayn announced, sarcasm heavily added. I held my breath so I wouldn't laugh. The anticipation was killing me waiting for him to pull back the covers.

"Found you!" Zayn said as he ripped the large blanket off of me. He began to tickle me even more now.

"Stop! I'm going to pee!" I yelled out. I wasn't kidding either. He released me instantly and I dashed for the bathroom.

"I'm not ready for bed yet. Want to watch a scary movie?" Zayn asked as I walked back into the room.

"That sounds great! How about Friday the 13th?" I suggested the old school movie.

"Great choice!" We found it on one of the channels on tv as it was halloween.

I ended up falling asleep halfway through the movie. I woke up next to Zayn around noon. He looked so peaceful sleeping so I decided to go make breakfast or brunch now. I found all the necessary ingredients. I cooked up a yummy meal and went to wake Zayn.

"Rise and shine!" I whispered into his ear.

"It's too early." he groaned back.

"It's like 1 o'clock. Get up silly! It's time to eat!" I informed him.

****

"Last night turned out to be fun." I started up a new conversation.

"Yeah it was a lot of fun! Especially because it was with you!" Zayn said laying on the cheesiness.

__________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry guys! I won't be uploading as often as I have school and sports but I will try! :) Please go enter my contest! It would mean so much! :) Comment, vote, fan!

-brianna xx