Chapter 10

Left you with a cliffhanger ;) I'm dying my hair today! :) I really want to interact with my readers more, so give me some ideas! Tweet me! I don't bite! @bri0216

_______________________________________________________

My first instinct was to pull away but I didn't I kissed Zayn back. We both pulled away and Zayn just smiled and said," I have wanted to do that since I met you."

"Really?" I said returning the smile.

"Yeah, after we became friends I kind of developed feelings for you. I didn't want to put more weight on your shoulders after everything that happened with Harry." Zayn said a little shy.

"Thank you for telling me and worrying about me. I am still a little hurt from that. I don't want to move too quickly so for now lets stay friends. I am not saying that we can't become more." I explained to Zayn.

"It wasn't a no!" Zayn said optimistically. I rolled my eyes.

"Well I'm going to get cleaned up, see you in a bit!" I said hopping in the shower.

I quickly washed the ice cream and toppings out of my hair. I slipped on my pajamas and headed to the living room to join everyone.

"What movies are we going to watch?" Aubri asked.

"I was thinking a Disney marathon?" Louis answered.

"Sounds fun! What's first?" I asked.

"How about The Little Mermaid? I mean you can relate to Ariel, Mallory!" Niall burst out laughing.

"Really funny Niall, how about we watch Cinderella?" I said sending Niall a glare.

"Cinderella sounds good to me!" Brynn exclaimed.

We all took a seat and begun our marathon. Cinderellla has to be one of my favorite disney movies. I was kind of cuddled up to Zayn until the movie ended. I got up to put Mulan in and noticed that Brynn and Louis were huddled together. CUTE! Point for me for bringing Brynn! I joined Zayn back on the couch for the rest of the movies.

"Alright there are extra blankets and pillows in the closet when you guys want to go to bed. I don't care where you sleep." Louis said as the credits rolled on the last movie.

Brynn, Aubrielle, and I claimed one of the bedrooms that had a king sized bed. We all jumped into the pile of pillows and instantly started jumping on the bed. It was so bouncy.

After laughing and jumping for a good ten minutes we were tired out.

"Close the door, I have to tell you girls something." I told Brynn.

"Spill, girl!" Brynn said. We all took a seat on the bed and Aubrielle and Brynn were on the edge of their seats.

"So when I went to shower Zayn followed me and we ended up kissing." I said quietly smiling.

"WHAT!?!?!?!?" Aubri said.

"SHHHHH!!!" I quieted her. " He also told me he has liked me for a while."

"What did you say?" Brynn asked.

"I told him the truth, that I like him but I don't want to move too fast." I explained.

"That's good, you don't want to jump into a relationship right away." Aubri advised.

"Yeah, well we should probably go to bed I'm so tired." I said.

"Goodnight!" We all exchanged goodnights.

The bright, yellow rays of the sun woke me up the next morning. Aubri and Brynn were still sleeping soundly. I got up and decided to head upstairs. Liam was awake.

"Want to help me make breakfast?" Liam inquired.

"Sure! What are we making?" I replied.

"French toast, bacon, eggs, and sausage." Liam answered.

"Sounds yummy! What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"You can dip the bread in the egg mixture and put them in the pan." Liam instructed.

"Will do!" I said happily beginning my task.

We cooked a full blown breakfast just in time as everyone started to wake up.

"Something smells yummy!" Niall said as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

"Everyone sleep good?" I asked.

I got a mess of responses but most of them were yes.

_______________________________________________________________

Mostly a filler! But hopefully you still enjoyed :) Thanks for reading!

-Brianna xx