Chapter 19

Hey guys! I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long! I am supposed to be doing my algebra right now but I felt so bad that I hadn't updated. So here I am writing for you guys! :) It's all because you keep me going!

____________________________________________________________________________

After a long week of school I was in serious need of a girls' night. I asked Brynn and Aubri and they were in the mood for one too. Our movie theatre had just got new movies and House at the End of the Street was in! Perfect. We have been waiting to see it for ages.

***************

"That movie was crazy!" Brynn gushed as we left the theatre. She was right. That movie was crazy. It had me on the edge of my seat most of the time. I am so not the biggest fan of scary movies but I still watch them all the time. Don't ask me why.

"I'm not ready to go home. Can we go for a little adventure cruise?" Aubri asked.

"Of course! Sounds fun to me!" I answered. Living here for so long means I know my way for the most part around this town. We decided to take a road I have never been on before. Aubri claimed to have driven on it before so I wasn't too worried.

"You know where we are?" I asked Aubri.

"Well I thought I did, but now I'm not so sure." Aubri said a little quiet.

"I guess that's why they call it an adventure right?" Brynn tried to lighten the mood in the backseat.

"Don't worry I have my Iphone!" I suddenly remembered the gps on my phone.

"Let's not use it yet. I want to explore a little more." Aubri expressed her urge for adventure. I kept driving for the next 10 minutes and we came across a little town.

"This town is so creepy." Brynn whispered.

"Very." Both Aubri and I agreed. All of the buildings were super old and worn down. It was a legit ghost town. I was starting to get a little scared as we drove through.  

Finally we made it through the creepy little town and found the road back to the highway.

"Well that sure was an adventure." Aubri stated. We all started laughing as we finally found the highway.

"Definitley. That was fun! Let's head back to my house for some girls' night activities!" I cheered as we were on the way home.

"I think we should do our nails!" Brynn said getting excited.

We all did everything in a stereotypical girls night. It was so fun. I really needed the time with my girls.

______________________________________________________________

I know it's short! I just wanted to give you guys something to get you to the weekend :) Please vote, comment, and fan! :)

-brianna xx