Chapter 20

I just wanted to thank you all for the continuous support! It means so much to me! :) 37,000 reads is crazy!

_____________________________________________________________________

The girls left this morning after breakfast. I haven't done really anything today considering I don't have anything particular to do today. Might as well see what Zayn is up to. It's already 6 o'clock but oh well.

*texts*

Hey! :) What you up to today? -M

Hey love! I was thinking I was just going to stay in today. Want to come over? -Z

That sounds fun! We should do some baking! -M

Sounds good to me ;) Come over whenever. -Z

Be over in 10 minutes :) -M

I threw on some comfy clothes and headed to Zayn's. This is one of the many things that I love about Zayn, we can do absolutely nothing and still have such a good time together. I thought I would bring over a bunch of sprinkles and ingredients to make some cookies. One of my favorite things to do with one of my favorite people, it's going to be a great day.

"Zayn! I'm here!" I yelled as I walked into Zayn's quiet house.

"I'm in the kitchen already, come on in!" He yelled in response. I walked into the kitchen to find Zayn in an apron with another in his hand stretched out for me. I laughed at the girly aprons he had for the occasion.

"Let's bake some cookies!" Zayn was excited to bake cookes I guess. I love baking so I can't wait either!

"Okay, first let's get out all the ingredients. You get the milk, eggs, and butter and I'll get the dry ingredients." I instructed Zayn as we started our baking. I grabbed a bowl as well and placed it on the counter.

"I get to crack the eggs!" Zayn claimed one of the tasks. I began measuring out the ingredients into little bowls to make things easier. I was just about to finish measuring the flour when I saw a white puff fill my face. Zayn had spilled the little bit of flour I had measured already. I wiped the white powder from my face to find a hysterical Zayn. He was almost in tears from laughing so hard.

"Is something funny?" I asked as I flicked the white powder in his face mimicking the effect. He stopped laughing to wipe his face.

"You're going to get it missy!" Zayn yelled as I took off towards the living room.

"Not if you can't catch me!" I teased. Zayn was 2 feet away from catching me but my phone ringing broke the moment. I answered it as it was Louis.

'Mallory!?!?'

'Louis is everything okay?'

'Have you spoken to Brynn lately?'

'She left my house around 10 this morning why?'

'She was supposed to come over at 12 and she hasn't arrived yet. I have no clue where she is and I'm kind of worried.'

'Have you called her?'

'Duh! I have called at least 30 times. I can't find her at all.'

'Maybe her phone died. Or it's lost. We shouldn't assume the worst.'

'I know I shouldn't but I'm just worried. She said she was coming over and then she never showed up.'

'Well give it a little time. If you don't hear from her by 11 call me.'

"Is everything alright?" Zayn asked worriedly.

"Brynn never showed up at Louis' house today and he is worried." I filled him in.

"I hope it's all just a misunderstanding." Zayn said.

***********************************************

After our cookies were finished baking we decided to frost and decorate them but I was interrupted by yet another phone call from Louis. This time I was a little worried myself. Louis said he called her mom to see if she was home just in case. Her mom hadn't seen her since she left for Louis'.

_________________________________________________________

Sorry for the cliffhanger! I have to so I have another idea for the next chapter :) I'm going to keep the one shot contest open for a while so go enter! Vote,Comment, Fan! Check out the video on the side! It's a video for the new single my friends and I did. :) >>>>>>>>

-brianna xx