Chapter 12

I don't have much to say but this: Go check out the new story I'm co-writing with @xItalianKiss :) It's on our joint account @BriAndKay. The story is called Bring Me Back and its a Zayn love story :D

________________________________________________________

Brynn ended up staying with me the whole weekend. It's now a Wednesday. I dropped her off at school and am now making my way there myself. This week is finally homecoming. The big homecoming football game, the dance, just all the fun is this week.

I ran into Zayn when I got there and he said he wanted to talk to me. I wonder what about? I guess I'll worry about that later. I need to focus on getting through my afternoon classes.

*******

The final bell interrupted my racing thoughts. I packed up my books and headed down the long hallway of people in a rush to get home. I was in no rush to get to my locker. I let most everyone clear out before putting my books away. I shut my locker and there stood Zayn.

"Hey, what is it you needed to talk to me about?" I asked happy to see him. After that night at the cabin we have been closer than ever. We aren't dating but pretty close to it.

"I was wondering since you know I am a senior and I kind of need a date for the homecoming dance this weekend?" Zayn asked casually like it was no big deal.

"I guess I could be your date." I replied hiding the excitement growing within me.

"You guess?" Zayn asked faking hurt.

"Of course I will!" I said giving in.

"Great! You will have to tell me the color of your dress so we can match." Zayn stated.

"Perfect! I will have to go shopping tonight!" I exclaimed. "I'll see you later I have to go call Brynn and Aubri!"

"See you later!" Zayn said as I walked out the door.

I went to text my girls but I already had messages from them.

*Louis totally just asked me as his date for homecoming! -brynn xx*

*Need a dress for homecoming! Liam asked me this morning! -Aubri xoxo*

Brynn and Louis have been texting lately. Louis has told me and thanked me for introducing them. I kindly gave him my best "You're welcome" like Sadie from awkward. I sent quick replies saying that we need to hit the mall to shop.

*************.

Shopping took forever but we each found the perfect outfit for homecoming! (external link to their dresses >>>) Now to last the next two days in school.

My alarm sounded the next morning notifying me that I actually have to get up this morning. I quickly got ready and headed off to school.

"Did you end up getting a dress?" Zayn asked as I entered the sociology class room.

"Yeah, Aubri, Brynn, and I shopped last night!" I said hardly containing my smile.

"Awesome! What color?" Zayn asked.

"It's black, white, and silver. So you could get like a silver tie?" I suggested knowing why he had asked.

"Sounds perfect! I can't wait for this dance!" Zayn replied.

"Me either!" I flashed Zayn a smile before turning my attention to the teacher for once.

******************

The roar of the people running down the halls was all too familiar. It's Friday. Everyone is in a rush to go get ready for the all too familiar homecoming dance. Aubri, Brynn and I are all getting ready at Aubri's. Apparently the boys are picking us up at 7:30 here. That's 4 hours away! We need to get to it.

"Alright let's start with hair!" Brynn sweetly suggested.

"Sounds good! Let's get all dolled up!" I replied. I turned my ipod on shuffle and we got on it.

I went to work on Brynn's long sandy blonde hair. I loosely curled it and decided to do a waterfall braid around the back of her head. She adored it. I let her start on my hair. She curled and put it into a hair bow! It was so cute! (picture on side>>>>>>>>) Last was Aubri's hair, we curled her extremely long hair and pulled it half back into a cute half updo. We all did our own makeup to our liking. I chose a a silver smoky eye with shimmery lip stick. By the time we were all done with nails as well it was 7:15!

"Girls! It's already 7:15! We need to get our dresses on!" I went into panic mode. Luckily our dresses were short and easy to get on. We slipped them on and grabbed our shoes and essentials for the night.

"Ready for a great night?" Brynn asked.

"Definitley!" Aubri and I yelled in response just as the door bell rang.

"That's them!" I said.

I opened the door to find 3 handsome young men standing in the door way.

"Don't you all look lovely tonight." Zayn said sweetly while sending me a wink.

"You guys don't look too bad yourselves." I replied.

"Let's go party!" Brynn announced.

The boys led us outside where they had parked the limo! Wait....Limo???? Whatever it's really cool! We all piled in to find Niall inside. There was also a girl with him. His date was Ellody....I'm not upset with her anymore but it's still weird to see her here with us. The limo ride was great. They led us to the banquet hall where the dance was being held. It looked beautiful. The decor was perfect. Tulle, lights, and candles everywhere.

We walked into find tons of people having a good time eating and dancing. The D.J. was playing some good music so far. I absolutely love school dances!

I was dancing my heart out and having so much fun with all my friends. Just as the song ended a couple walked in. I didn't really see who it was until they were right in front of the dance floor. There stood Jessica with none other than.....................Chris.

"Hey Mallory! How you been?" he asked.

____________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! :) Hope you enjoyed! Vote, comment, fan! :)

-brianna xx