Chapter 15

"Hey guys, I just wanted to apologize for last night." Harry spoke sincerely.

"No worries, we both overreacted." Zayn answered. I nodded in agreement. Lillah was just standing there awkwardly.

"Mallory, I just wanted to tell you I'm truly sorry. I left Jessica and her friends. I should have realized quicker." she finally spoke. She seemed legitimately sorry.

"Like I told Ellody, I am over it. I'm all for new starts. I'm glad you got away from her. So how did you and Harry become friends?" I reassured her.

"Ellody introduced us after she and Niall became friends." she answered.

"That's good. I'm sure we will all be able to become friends again." I answered giving a small smile. Ellody and Niall then entered with the rest of the team. Things seemed to be going well now. Everyone sat down to order some pizza. This is one of those moments I'll look back on and love. Everyone was chatting and celebrating over the great win. I was kind of daydreaming until I felt Zayn grab my hand and squeeze it under the table. I gave him a smile and joined the conversations.

************

Where did the time go? It's Halloween tomorrow. One of the senior football players is having a party tomorrow night. Zayn was invited and asked me to be his plus one. I love Halloween! This year Brynn, Aubrielle, Ellody, Lillah, and I are going as the princesses. I know what you are thinking, Ellody and Lillah? Yes. I have forgiven them and we are friends again. I just don't want to have unnecessary hate in life. Anyway, I'm going as Ariel, Aubrielle as Cinderella, Ellody as Pocahontas, Lillah as Aurora, and Brynn as Belle.  I can't wait! I love dressing up. We are going to modernize the princesses looks.

__________________________________________________________________-

Short chapter! Sorry! :) I hope you enjoyed any way! Please enter the contest from the previous chapter! I mean what do you have to lose? Nothing! Thanks guys! Vote, comment, and fan :)

-Brianna xx